Extra: 2

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 13: The Adventures of Xiaotuanzi

    Ruirui stopped crying, and said: "Mu Mubaba, wait a minute, the baby will take a photo and send it to you."

    After speaking, she hung up the phone, Shi Mu and Hui Qi were in a hurry, for fear that Ruirui would accidentally admit the wrong person and get lost Yes, just when they couldn't bear to call Rarity, Rarity finally sent two photos.

    The first one is a black-haired man with an unruly face, his facial features are exactly the same as Shogo Huisaki, but the man in the photo, no, it should be a boy, much younger than Shogo Huisaki now.

    The second is a photo of a group of people. In the photo are Akashi Seijuro, Midorima Shintaro, Murasakihara Atsushi, Kuroko Tetsuya, Aomine Daiki, and Kise Ryota, all of whom are undoubtedly young.

    "This..." Shi Mu and Hui Qi looked at each other in blank dismay. Unanimously said: "Didn't the baby travel through time?" "When did the baby's phone have photos of me and Huang Lai ten years ago?" The two of them were stunned after hearing each other's words, Shi Mu's mouth twitched

    , Haizaki reacted even more: "You said the baby has time-traveled??!!"

    Shi Mu himself has time-traveled, so he is more convinced that the baby has time-traveled, and quickly called 007, and the system that is rarely called by the host once in a century came out quickly, "Master host, I'm here~ What's the matter this time?"

    The last time the host called it was when the little master turned one year old, and in order to celebrate the little master's first birthday, it also specially used the private bank and gave the little master a mobile phone .

    Shi Mu's tone was a little anxious: "007, can you find out where Rarity is now?"

    Infected by Shi Mu's tone, 007 also became anxious: "I'll check and it will be ready soon."

    After a minute, 007 He sighed lightly, and said in surprise: "Master host, the current position of the little master is... ten years ago?? And it's a parallel world?!"

    Shi Mu thought to himself, "Then is there any way to bring him back?"

    007 checked it quickly, and then calmed down and said: "It's okay, Master Host, because the time period when the little master disappeared coincides with the time period of the parallel world, and the little master is the son of the Master Host, so he has a certain amount of space power." , so it happened to have traveled through the past, and I will be back in a day or two."

    Shi Mu heard that he was relieved, finished talking with the system, and the phone rang again.

    Rarity's energetic voice came over, "Hello?! Mumu? Mumu! Isn't it amazing! I actually met someone who looks like Papa! And Seijuro, Uncle Kuroko, Uncle Kise, Aomine Uncle, Uncle Lujian, and Uncle Dun all know him!"

    Shi Mu smiled lightly and said, "Well, it's amazing, baby, give Papa the phone and let him answer the call."

    Ruirui tilted her head: "Papa?" Papa Isn't it on the phone?

    "It's the one who looks very similar to Papa."

    "Oh!" Rarity nodded, raised her hands, and said, "No, uncle who looks very similar to Papa, Mu Mu wants to talk to you."

    What is it with Papa? A similar uncle?

    Haizaki Heixian answered the phone and said in a bad mood: "Hello?! Are you the child's mother?! Don't you even know the child is lost?! Come and pick him up, he has been pestering me!" "Hehe