Extra: 2

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 50 Extra Story: Look at the ball, it's big and round

    Chacha was shocked, and subconsciously took a sip of soup.

    Xiaotuanzi was a little disappointed, probably because the expectations were too high, so after tasting the taste, I found that it was not as delicious as expected.

    It's not as delicious as the food made by Mu Mu at his house, but it has a different taste than the food in other places. Generally speaking, it's still pretty good.

    Blogger: "How does it taste?"

    Chacha raised a smiley face: "Well! The soup tastes very strong and delicious."

    Blogger also subconsciously laughed, showing eight neat teeth, and his golden head was shining , Chacha narrowed her eyes, and was caught by this smile.

    What an ugly smile! Xiaotuanzi thought awkwardly.

    Chacha's appetite is average, and there is a bit too much ramen, so he can't eat after eating half of it, and the remaining half is in the bowl.

    Seeing him put down his chopsticks, Uzumaki Boren, who kept glancing at him from the corner of his eye, said, "Why do you eat so little like a cat?"

    He took the initiative to take the bowl in front of Xiaotuanzi, Suck and eat with big gulps.

    Chacha: "...you are a big eater, right?"

    Whirlpool Boren didn't lift his head: "I follow my dad's appetite, he eats a lot more than me."

    Chacha: "..." It's scary.

    After eating the ramen, the sky outside also darkened, and Boruto was going to send Xiaotuanzi home before going home.

    Chacha secretly thought that this person was meddling, and said awkwardly: "You go back first, my house is not far away, and I will be there soon."

    Whirlpool blogger scratched his head, "I also live near here, why haven't I seen you here. "

    Chacha sneered: "Ahaha, I don't usually like to go out..."

    "Okay then, be careful when you go home, I'll go back first." Blogger said goodbye to him.

    finally left.

    Xiaotuanzi heaved a sigh of relief, the boy's back was getting further and further away, he hurriedly ran in the opposite direction sneakily.

    "Oh, that's right—" Bo Ren suddenly thought of something, and took out a blue-white bead from his pocket, which he picked up next to Xiaotuanzi before eating.

    Just as he turned his head to speak, he saw Xiaotuanzi running away in a panic.

    "Why are you running so fast..." Bo Ren frowned and chased after him.

    Xiaotuanzi ran very fast, and it took Boren a while to catch up. He was a little surprised, he didn't expect Xiaotuanzi to run so well.

    When he got there, he saw Xiao Tuanzi who had promised him to go home, pitifully huddled in a chair and about to fall asleep.

    Bo Ren frowned and walked over, pushed Xiaotuanzi's shoulder, saw him open his eyes, looked at him in astonishment, and asked, "Didn't you say you're going home?"

    Chacha was shocked:! ! !

    Earthlings are really too cunning to follow him! In vain, he thought that bloggers were just stupid and sweet, but he didn't expect to be so cunning and cunning!