8

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 126 Horns on the head~——Scarlet 8 (second update)

    One after another there were monsters who wanted to occupy the Eluo King's palace, but Shi Mu stepped on each of them. The generals went from panic at the beginning to numbness at the end, and even a little worship.

    Moreover, Shi Mu is not as moody as King Eluo, nor does he have the habit of killing indiscriminately. On the contrary, he has clear rewards and punishments, and his strength is no worse than King Eluo. Therefore, the generals and servants even felt that even if Lord Eluo died, he would always This is not bad? ?

    I'm sorry Lord Eluo Wang, we betrayed you! ! qaq But we are relying on your male favorite, not your lover, you shouldn't mind it!

    (E Luo Wang: ...)

    ...

    while Shi Mu was busy dealing with the monsters who wanted to take advantage, the E Luo King who was possessed on the boulder woke up.

    After waking up, the Eluo King found himself trapped in the boulder, and immediately became furious and wanted to get out, but his soul was trapped in the boulder and he couldn't get out at all, and the surrounding was deserted and snowy, even if he wanted to find someone to possess him. There is no way.

    He frowned, a little flustered, at this moment he was not in the mood to hate his good brother Bawei who killed him, nor did he think how long he would stay here, all he was thinking about now was the half-demon who stayed in his palace.

    He remembered that during the period when he lost consciousness, he heard Mu's voice, but after he woke up, he realized that it was actually just his own imagination. Shi Mu had no way of knowing where he was, so he didn't know where he was. will talk to him.

    Damn it, that weak half-demon has already been killed by other monsters, right? Half demons are so rare, will they be humiliated and die?

    Thinking of this, Eluo Wang was in a trance, and the murderous intent in his heart made his eyes redder. At this moment, a burst of white light radiated from the boulder, covering the Eluo King who was on the verge of madness as if he was about to be enchanted. Flower, lost consciousness.

    On the other side, it wasn't until Shi Mu finally dealt with the monsters who came looking for trouble, that Shi Mu could finally be a hands-off shopkeeper, and after handing over the matter to the monsters under his hands, he took the already packed luggage and went to the snow mountain.

    When Shi Mu arrived, he glanced at Eluo King. At this time, his eyes were still closed, and his whole soul exuded a dark and dead breath. He kept this posture motionless. I don't know how long he had kept this posture. I can also feel the vitality of the other party from time to time, thinking that the other party has assimilated with the stone.

    Seeing that E Luo Wang hadn't woken up yet, Shi Mu put his things beside the boulder, and built himself a place to live not far away with a wooden escape.

    He originally wanted to get the stone in, but the stone was too big, and he thought that King Eluo would be able to stay a few meters away from the stone anyway, so he just built the house next to the stone.

    When E Luo Wang woke up with no interest in life, he saw a wooden house beside him at some point...

    E Luo King: "..."

    Is there someone? Someone means that he can have a body and leave this place! He was overjoyed. This was King Eluo's first thought, but this thought only lasted until the owner of the house, Shi Mu walked out.