7

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 125 Horns on the head~——Scarlet 7 (one more)

    "How could monsters and humans fall in love?! Which humans really dare to think about it, and it's a powerful fox." Eluo Wang thought of his brother Bawei who had recently gotten close to a human, and then thought of the picture book. In the story told in the book, he thought, brother, he fell in love with a human being, right?

    Shi Mu flattened his mouth and drooped his ears.

    Only then did King Eluo realize that what was in his arms was a half-demon, the product of the combination of a monster and a human. He paused and said, "You are different." He didn't say what was different

    .

    Shi Mu still didn't speak.

    Eluo Wang changed the subject: "And then? What is the ending?"

    He didn't want to hear the following plot, he just wanted to hear the ending.

    Shi Mu: "Then their love was discovered. The fox woman died trying to save the human man, and the man married a female elf with horns. The female elf saw that the man was infatuated with the early stage, so she fell in love with the man. , the man didn't like the female goblin, and humiliated the female goblin in every possible way. In the end, the goblin left the man disheartened. The female goblin fell in love with a half-demon who looked very similar to him..."

    Eluo Wang: "..." What the hell? !

    "The man was in so much pain that he jumped off a cliff and died at the intentional instigation of the half-demon. The banshee committed suicide after seeing her lover die. In the end, the half-demon inherited all the inheritance of the banshee and reached the pinnacle of demon life. The book is over."

    Eluo King: "..." There seems to be something wrong...

    After Shi Mu finished speaking, he turned his back on him, "I'm done talking, I'm going to sleep."

    Eluo King glanced at his back, stretched out his big hand, When Shi Mu read the book, he opened it directly to see the ending. It clearly only said that the fox died, and the human being was alone for life! How could Mu sometimes talk about those messy plots! ?

    And that horned banshee was talking about him, right? The half-demon is referring to Mu himself, right?

    E Luo Wang smiled, cooperating with the other party has been thinking that he can inherit his inheritance after his death? "You are wrong. If the strength of the half-demon is not enough, it will definitely not be able to restrain the subordinates of the female goblin. If it is succeeded by a new big goblin, the end of the half-demon will be miserable." Shi Mu: "Hmph, Mu

    just Just talk about it, don't take your seat right!"

    He took his seat right? Who actually said it first? Eluo Wang laughed angrily.

    This half-demon looks extremely well-behaved, but in fact he is full of bad luck.

    He picked up the person, and when the other person exclaimed, he raised and lowered his hands and massaged him several times, and he didn't let go until the person was about to be bullied and cried.

    ...

    Shi Mu lived in the bedroom of King Eluo, and King Eluo stayed in the palace every day because he promised that Shimu would not go out for a few days. The farthest place he walked was the nearest human market at the foot of the mountain. Shi Mu bought some clothes. One of his greatest interests now is to buy various styles of clothes for Shi Mu, and let him wear them for him to see at night.