9

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 114 High IQ 218 Shaking M - Golden 9 (Part 2)

    The first time I called Shi Mu, well, I didn't answer. This made Qi Mukong panic even more.

    Could it be that his first love was ruined by him?

    Don't panic, stay calm, there must be a way.

    Then Saiki Kongsuke made the second call to his deadly rival Saiki Kusuo.

    Saiki Kusuo looked at the teacher on the podium, tried a trick to make the teacher ignore him, and answered the phone.

    As soon as the connection was made, the loud voice of my stupid old brother came over the phone.

    "Brother, what are you doing? I'm in class." Kusuo said blankly.

    Saiki Kongsuke: "Ah, what should I do Kusuo, Mu Mu, he doesn't answer my calls! He must be angry with me, what should I do—" Kusuo: "Oh." Normal people should be

    angry yes.

    Qi Mu Kongsuke hurriedly said: "How is Mu Mu feeling now? Kusuo, please help him to give him the phone and let him listen to my explanation!" Kusuo was very calm: "No, you send him a text message,

    I am in class now "

    "How did you answer the phone in class?!! You can't explain it in the text message!" Qi Mukong help panicked, threatening: "Kusuo, don't forget that Mumu made coffee jelly for you because of me , If he gets angry and ignores me, you won’t be able to get Mumu brand coffee jelly in the future!!”

    Qi Mu Kusuo was shocked, feeling a sense of crisis in his heart.

    That's right, Shi Mu made coffee jelly for him because he was "in love" with the stupid big brother. If they "broke up", then Mu had no reason to make coffee jelly for him again.

    Tsk! Stupid brother! To leave such a big mess behind! !

    Saiki Kusuo was expressionless: "I'll take you over and explain to him face to face."

    Saiki Sorasuke: "?"

    Just as he was thinking about the meaning of this sentence, Kusuo Saiki, who was far away in another country, appeared in front of him. He opened his mouth in astonishment, and said in disbelief, "Has your super power now crossed borders, Kusuo?!"

    Qi Mu Kuoxiong didn't answer his words, holding the back collar of the stupid big brother expressionlessly.

    "Where are you going?"

    "I'll take you to meet the person you want to see."

    The next second, the two of them appeared at the door of Shi Mu's house, at the foot of a mountain.

    Qi Mu Kongsuke was very puzzled: "Why did you bring me to the foot of the mountain? Didn't you mean to take me to see Mu Mu?"

    Qi Mu Kusuo was very calm: "I can't break into other people's homes." Good law-abiding citizens.

    "???" He didn't understand, "Then you just put me in front of Mumu's house."

    Qi Mu Kusuo's eyes were dark: "Well, here it is.

    " Super rich, awesome, you can buy a lot of coffee jelly.

    Qi Mu Kongsuke was puzzled at first, then thought of some incredible guess, his expression was shocked! "Could it be that this mountain belongs to Mumu's family?!!Σ( ° △°|||)︴"