Extra Story: Little Belu's Child Bride?

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 163 Extra Story: Little Belu's Child Bride?

    Almost ten years later, the little Beru who was still a baby has turned into a little boy. Teenagers are the age at which love begins, and little Beilu is no exception and has a crush.

    He hinted to his idiot father more than once, both openly and secretly, that he is not too young, so that he can propose marriage to himself.

    "Little Beru, it's early in the morning, don't dawdle in front of my eyes." Male Katatsumi is already a man in his thirties, and now he is a consultant to the Demon Realm, e is single.

    Little Belu: "Dad, do you think I've grown taller?"

    The male deer Tatsumi raised his eyelids, looked at it, and said casually: "Ah...it seems to be..." He

    said it with emotion, as if he still remembered The little boy in front of him was still a baby, floating down the river from the upper reaches, and then he picked him up, but time was relentless, in the blink of an eye, the original baby had turned into a teenager.

    Little Belu: "Is it..."

    "Ahem, Dad, you said I'm not young anymore, shouldn't you worry about my marriage or something... For example, make an appointment first?" The

    male deer Tatsumi didn't Get to his point: "It's okay, you're only in your teens, I'm in my thirties and I haven't dated yet, don't worry."

    You don't worry, I worry!

    Little Belu is heartbroken. His Little Shell is very popular in school. Even if he secretly stops many flowers and butterflies, there are still many bees who take advantage of the loopholes. When was it snatched away by others.

    Tatsumi the male deer didn't understand his anxiety at all, instead he saw the look of little Beru anxious to fall in love, he found it funny and laughed, and said it as a joke during the meal.

    Then I was strongly condemned by Oga's family, saying that your little Beru has grown up and your father is unreliable. They are very supportive of little Beru's love. The other party's parents have a good relationship.

    Oga: It's too early to support puppy love.

    Little Beru was very happy, and said: "It's a little shell."

    Little shell?

    Fuck it's a small shell! ! !

    Oka Tatsumi looked up and down at his "son" he raised: "Why didn't I know that you are so courageous? You dare to pay attention to Little Shell." Oka's mother: "Who is Little Shell?" Oka's sister: "

    Tojo

    Shell Bei."

    "!!!!"

    The male deer's parents were shocked, just that little child star who looks like an angel and has a gentle and lovely personality? ? Their grandson actually likes Beibei! ? ? And Beibei seems to be a boy, right? !

    "Ahem, little Beilu... He is a celebrity, and he doesn't know you, but you still..."

    Little Beilu: "Xiao Beiru knows me, we are still friends, and his parents are still his father's former classmates!"

    Male deer Mom: "Is that so? Oga?"

    Oga Tatsumi: "Ah."

    "Then I'll leave the important things in Belu's life to you." Oga's family made a final decision.