Extra Story: Qiu Chen

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 223 Extra Story: Qiu Chen

    In the past 20 years, the baby who was originally just a fertilized egg has turned into a beautiful boy.

    His name is Yuan Qiuchen, he is Yuan Suiyun's son, the young owner of Wuzheng Villa... no, he should be called his owner.

    Because he has been the owner of the villa for two years. The two incomprehensible fathers in his family, when he was 17 years old, went to visit mountains and rivers and great rivers and mountains. Only every other month would he think of his son who was working hard to make money in Wuzheng Villa. Send him a letter home.

    As for my grandfather, long after my father took over the Wuzheng Villa, he lived in a secluded place in the backyard. He usually played punches and teased the birds, drank tea and played chess with his friends.

    Qiuchen sits at the desk by the window, looking at the night sky in the sky outside the window, with curly eyebrows like modai, and the exquisite side face perfectly inherits the good looks of his parents, looking up at the starry sky, he is a little lost, thinking of his still life in the middle of the night He was dealing with the books, but his irresponsible father didn't know where to play, his mouth seemed to have eaten old vinegar, envious and jealous, and the tip of his tongue was almost numb with soreness.

    His pale fingers rubbed his forehead with a headache, and his beautiful eyebrows were also tightly furrowed. He doesn't want to work anymore, wants to be lazy, and wants to sleep!

    "Why is the beauty frowning?"

    Just when Qiu Chen was agitated, a voice rang in his ears. He was startled, and immediately looked up, and saw an ordinary-faced Deng Xiaoping with a smile on the corner of his mouth at some point in the window. prodigal son.

    This person has such a high level of qinggong? ! He didn't even notice it!

    "Who are you?!"

    The man chuckled, "It's just an ordinary passer-by. I just passed by. When I saw the beauty frowning, I couldn't help but care about it."

    Qiu Chen said coldly, "Your Excellency is passing by Wuzheng Villa . ?”

    The man blinked innocently: “Would you believe me if I said yes.”

    Qiu Chen: “Oh, I don’t believe it.”

    The man knew this expression, shrugged his shoulders, and jumped off the window: "Come back again, beauty."

    Qiu Chen watched his movements coldly, and waved his palm slightly: "Catch him back."

    " Yes." A few black shadows flashed out of the darkness and disappeared quickly.

    Qiu Chen sat on the first seat, and after a while, the man was thrown in by several black-clothed men. He waved his hand, and the black-clothed men disappeared in the dark again.

    The man sneered: "Hahahaha, what a coincidence, we met again so soon."

    Qiu Chen: "Have you heard a word?"

    "What word?"

    "People who are too arrogant often don't live past three episodes, especially A thief like you who is ashamed and arrogant can't survive one episode at most."

    "What do you mean?"

    Qiu Chen didn't know what it meant, anyway, after listening to Mu Dae say it, he thought it was very pretentious, so he It was stolen directly.