Extra Story: Twins (1-3)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 286 Extra Story: Twins (Part 1)

    Shi Xiaoyan and Shi Xiaomiao are a pair of twins, and this is Shi Mu's first twin birth after passing through so many worlds, which is very rare.

    These two little guys have very different personalities. The little guy Shi Xiaoyan has the same name as him. He has a hot personality and can't rub the sand in his eyes, but he is very reasonable. (except for the younger brother), he is also very good at speaking, and he has never lost since he was a child. A pair of red phoenix eyes, when not smiling, can frighten others very much. In addition, he was originally a martial arts prodigy, and was taught by his father Xie Wang Shi Zhixuan and Shi Mu. When he grew up, except for his two fathers, he had never lost a fight.

    Shi Xiaomiao has a weak appearance, especially a pair of big watery eyes. When staring at you, he is like a soft and cute animal, which can make people feel hurt. However, he is such a soft and cute person. Totally black! ! !

    Although his martial arts are not as good as Shi Xiaoyan's, his IQ and intrigue are a few blocks behind his brother! From childhood to adulthood, Shi Xiaoyan's behavior was careless, offended his younger brother inadvertently, and then he suffered several times unconsciously. He is not stupid, and Shi Xiaomiao has never concealed it in front of him, so he knows the culprit with a little thought Who is it.

    It's not that he didn't feel awkward before, but when he was a child, every time he was gossiped by others, there was no mother but only a father, and those who said that he would all come to apologize the next day.

    Once or twice, he still felt that he was the best, but after more times, he also noticed that something was wrong, until he accidentally heard other children talking bad things about him and Xiao Miao.

    At this time, he realized that it was Xiao Miao who was helping him behind his back and didn't want him to be hurt.

    Not only is he doting on his younger brother, Xiao Miao is also protecting him.

    He immediately rushed out and beat up the group of children again.

    Anyway, he is the little bully in this area, beating others is commonplace, anyway, as long as he talks about the content of the children, and then imitates Xiao Miao's pity, father will definitely stand by his side!

    Thinking about it this way... No wonder Xiao Miao is as powerful as himself, but he likes to pretend to be weak...

    Moreover, after a long time, he found that his brother's brain is really easy to use, let others buy him and help him count the money What...it's too powerful! !

    From then on, although Shi Xiaoyan still had the image of a big brother in front of his younger brother, with a heartless appearance, but when his younger brother really got angry, he immediately gave up.

    The younger brother is like Mu Mu's father, with a smiling face! Double-handed! duplicity! Sesame glutinous rice balls! ...

    "Brother Xiaoyan, what are you still standing there for? The carriage is leaving soon."

    Shi Xiaoyan's body froze, a trace of guilt flashed across his delicate face, and his big cat eyes glanced at Shi Xiaomiao's direction...

    cough cough , Xiao Miao shouldn't have noticed that he was saying bad things about him in his mind, right?

    This time they went to Yangzhou City to collect rent. Originally, they didn’t need to come forward for such a trivial matter, but they lived with their father since they were young and never traveled alone. This time, besides letting them collect rent, father also wanted them to experience some.