Gu: The infatuated traitor of the teacher's sect--Brother (1-5)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 239 Gu: The infatuated traitor of the teacher's sect——Brother 1

    "Ding ~ Congratulations to the host for successfully completing the task!"

    Shi Mu opened his eyes, seeing a familiar scene in front of him, and licked the corners of his mouth. This world is really exciting, but he likes it.

    "001, how many points are there in this world?"

    "The host of this world has gained 1000 points, plus the previous remaining points of 46900, a total of 47900 points~"

    Shi Mu: "Tsk, the points are getting less and less, 001 , I even began to wonder if you deducted my points."

    001 suddenly exploded: "Master host, I am more wronged than Dou E!"

    Shi Mu smiled: "Pfft, I was joking, next time What is the world?"

    001 was very serious: "Huh, Master Host, don't make such jokes in the future, it's about our morality!"

    Tongde? ?

    Shi Mu: "Okay, okay, there will never be a next time!"

    "It's almost the same!" 001's serious expression disappeared, thinking that he had actually accused the host, a drop of cold sweat broke out on his forehead, and he carefully glanced at the host, seeing him He breathed a sigh of relief without thinking about it.

    That's right, the host has always been very tolerant and gentle to it.

    Shi Mu was amused to see the little hairball wandering into the sky, and reminded it again: "001, what is the next world?"

    001 immediately came to his senses, and quickly checked the next world: "...The next world is "Yi Tian Tu Long Ji", The mission target is Song Qingshu."

    "Song Qingshu?" Shi Mu was stunned for a moment, subconsciously felt that he was too young when he heard the name, but then he laughed again, Song Qingshu was already an adult when the plot really started in the original book, and the younger Lao Gong It's not like he hasn't encountered it before.

    He is not familiar with this character, and what he remembers most clearly is that in the original novel, he was infatuated with Zhou Zhiruo, did many bad things, and barely counted as a small boss.

    "Master host, do you need to buy any auxiliary things in the store?"

    Shi Mu still refused directly as before: "No, just pull me into the next world."

    "Okay."

    "Yi Tian Tu Long Ji small world transmission ...The teleportation has been completed, and I wish the host a smooth mission."

    Shi Mu closed his eyes and gradually lost consciousness.

    ...

    I only felt that after a while, Shi Mu regained consciousness again, and heard faint crying in the haze, Shi Mu opened his eyes, and saw the lush leaves above him, he was stunned It took a long time to realize that I was on a big tree.

    Why is it on a big tree again?

    Shi Mu's ears moved slightly. The crying sound he heard just now was indeed not an illusion. The crying sound was immature and full of childishness. I don't know which lost child was wronged and secretly crying alone.

    Shi Mu looked at the little red dot on the map.

    ... Well, it's my old attack.

    Shi Mu first closed his eyes to receive information about the original body.