7

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 33 The Elementary School Student Walking in the Bank - Silver Ash 7

    "Are you going?" Qin Jiu stared at the young man in front of him with an ugly expression.

    The young man sat on the ground with no image, his hands and legs hugged the electric pole tightly, his head was pressed against the cold pillar, and he pouted, "I told you I can't walk because of a broken leg!" "I'll carry you away

    . "

    No, you make me uncomfortable!"

    Qin Jiu took a deep breath, and at this moment he had the urge to strangle Shi Mu to death. He was obviously fine just now, but when he passed the electric pole, the other party suddenly hugged the electric pole , let him pull it no matter what.

    Noticing the gazes of passers-by around him, Gin, who always felt that he was very low-key, gritted his teeth.

    "I'll say it for the last time, get up!"

    "Huh~~" Shi Mu pouted and grimaced at him.

    Gin: "..."

    Very good! When you wake up, I will clean you up slowly!

    Qin Jiu looked at the canteen in front of him, then at the drunk on the ground, no matter whether the other party could understand or not, he said, "You stay here obediently, I'll go to the front to buy a bottle of water." After speaking, he left

    .

    Shi Mu shook his head, looked left and right, and found that there was no one, and used his remaining thoughts to make himself stand up, dazedly not knowing which direction he was going.

    ...

    Akai Shuichi is also not sure whether the vodka and gin know the identity of Conan and the others.

    The three of them huddled in the corner in fear, Conan carefully resisted the vodka's move, and said calmly for a while: "No, his eyes have been falling on the hawkers. If he really knew we were here, he would definitely not just look for which ones. place."

    Huiyuan relaxed a little after hearing this, despite her usual fearless appearance, in fact, all her fears were given to the black organization and gin.

    "what should we do?"

    "Normal shopping, don't attract the other party's attention." Akai Shuichi said, "They have seen me, if Gin saw me, they would definitely arrest or shoot me, so I will separate from you later and find a place to hide."

    "Okay, be careful."

    "Huh? Are you playing peek-a-boo~?"

    A young voice with a small milky voice suddenly sounded from behind them. The voice seemed to explode in their ears, scaring the three of them together. Qi was shocked, and the cold air rushed from head to toe.

    The three turned their heads and found that it was a stranger they didn't know, and they were relieved.

    Akai Shuichi said with a silly smile: "No, we're just standing here waiting for someone."

    Just as the voices of Ayumi's children sounded, Akai Shuichi greeted them by the way.

    Shi Mu was ignorant, in fact, he didn't understand the meaning of the other party at all, but he understood one thing, that was the other party... he