4

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 4 Rainbow Team - Gray

    Shi Mu was not familiar with them, and in the original book, Haizaki would break with them sooner or later, so he didn't take the initiative to chat, but just watched the field intently.

    At this time, Shogo Haizaki and Ryota Kise happened to be playing in the arena.

    Aomine Daiki frowned and said nothing.

    As for Momoi, Aomine was already so angry that she walked to the other side.

    "You look at Huizaki-kun, as if you want to eat him."

    Suddenly, a faint voice sounded beside Shi Mu.

    "Woo!!"

    Before Shi Mu could react, Qingfeng jumped up in fear, and roared angrily: "Heizi!!! How many times have I said it, don't suddenly appear from beside you!

    " The blue-haired boy said lightly: "I've been standing here all this time."

    Qingfeng: "..."

    Shi Mu blinked his eyes before realizing: "Wow, so scary!"

    Heizi: "..." I doubt You're mocking me, and you have proof.

    Aomine: "..."

    In this 1v1 match between Haizaki and Kise, it is logical that Haizaki, with his rich experience, would soon be able to defeat Kise, but it turned out that Haizaki played a very difficult match.

    Haizaki's skills are very similar to Kise's. After watching the opponent's skills once, he can absorb them and make them his own. Therefore, in the basketball club, the two of them are the most at odds. In addition, Haizaki has a bad temper, which is not an ordinary hatred value.

    After half an hour of the game, Huizaki won, and the others knew the result a long time ago, but what surprised them was Kise's growth rate.

    Shougo Huizaki laughed arrogantly: "I won again."

    Kise snorted coldly: "It may not be who it is next time."

    "Wait and see." Haizaki Shogo sneered. Although he won this time, only he himself knows how much pressure and discomfort he has in his heart. He is obviously just a newcomer who has just joined the club. It's obvious that he's just new to basketball! Why can you get preferential treatment and be elected? ! Obviously his ability is stronger!

    When Shi Mu saw Huizaki approaching, his eyes lit up for a moment, and he hurried over to pass the water, "Haisaki-san, give you water."

    Huizaki: "!!!"

    "Why are you here?!" Shi

    Mu Mu smiled and said, "I came to see you play." She

    actually said that she came to see him play? ! Shameless!

    Huisaki said coldly: "Huh? You really don't give up, I don't like men."

    Shi Mu was not angry at all, and chuckled lightly: "What Huisaki-san means is that if I were a girl, I would Are we together?"

    Haizaki: "..."

    Seems a bit wrong? Why does it sound like he likes him a little bit?

    Shi Mu: "I really like Huizaki-san, so, can Huizaki-san give me a chance     ?