6-10

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 229 Gu: This is a shaking m——Shizi 6

    sharp!

    Gong Jiu knew that Shi Mu had a sharp mouth, but it was the first time he saw Shi Mu who didn't use dirty words. The small mouth kept blah blah, and he didn't think it was too much. On the contrary, he was so cute that he even thought The urge to kiss.

    It is probably the first time that Shaman has been said like this, and he was stunned for a moment. Seeing Shi Mu's reflection and the other's eyes in his eyes, he suddenly didn't dare to look at him, and lowered his head in embarrassment, his head swelled , eyes looking around the ground, wishing to find a crack in the ground to get in.

    Shi Mu snorted coldly: "So don't come here to understand? Otherwise, I'll be upset and throw you back into the hands of those thugs."

    Shaman was startled, and his pupils shrank. If she had been confident that the other party would Take care of her, but after the series just now, she has doubts about her beauty, and she no longer dares to easily believe in her own advantages, and also believes that the other party can definitely do this, so she quickly shook her head and backed away, saying in fear: " I... I won't follow you anymore, don't hand me over!"

    Shi Mu softened his face when he heard the words, "That's right, you don't come to provoke me, isn't it good that we all live in peace "

    Shaman was crying, and pulled the corners of his mouth stiffly, "Hmm...um..."

    A beauty is also beautiful with a sad face, but Shi Mu and Gong Jiu didn't even look at each other as if they were blind, turned around and left, Shaman saw Looking at their backs, he clenched his fists, cursed in a low voice, and was afraid of being heard by the two people in front, so he covered his mouth with a guilty conscience, and only let it go when he saw them walking away.

    As soon as her legs softened, Shaman finally couldn't support her back against the wall and slipped down. She squatted on the ground with her arms around her knees. The more she thought about it, the more wronged she became, and she began to cry. The young man passing by here saw the scene of the beauty weeping, his heart was moved, and he walked over unconsciously and asked, "Miss, are you okay?"

    Shaman raised his head slowly, seeing that the other party's temperament was not bad, then at the hand stretched out towards her by the other party, then at the other party's clothes and the valuable jade pendant around his waist, and immediately said weakly: "Young master, my feet It's twisted, and I can't walk."

    The man blushed and was at a loss: "Then...shall I take you to see a doctor?"

    "Shaman, thank you son."

    Shaman? It turns out that the beauty is called Shaman...

    Lying in the man's arms, Shaman breathed a sigh of relief, right, it seems that she still has charm, this is the correct way to open a man, the two just now are broken sleeves! Not a man at all! !

    ...

    Shi Mu and Gong Jiu stopped and stopped along the way, until Shi Mu was tired from walking and wanted to rest, so they stayed in an inn.

    As soon as it was time for the two of them to be alone, Shi Mu's originally smiling face immediately changed, he pushed Gong Jiu on the seat, stepped on the other stool with one foot, stared at him tightly, and asked aggressively: "Tell me, you know Shaman, right? What's going on?!"