4

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 109 High IQ 218 Shaking M - Golden 4

    Shi Mu looked at the pair of parents Xiu Enai in the kitchen, then at Saiki Kusuo's pink hair not far away, then at the light golden hair of Sorasuke next to him, and said: "Speaking of Sorasuke, your family Everyone's hair color is different."

    Saiki Sosuke: "Ah, right." He didn't notice this problem, but it should be considered normal, right?

    Shi Mu narrowed his eyes, and said with a smile: "My favorite is the color of Sorasuke's hair." The golden

    hair is so beautiful, but it's a pity that Sorasuke's hair falls out so little that he didn't even collect many. Next time Do you want to take advantage of the time to help you not pay attention and pull a few more? Will you be bald?

    "Pfft."

    "Ah, Kusuo, what's wrong with you?"

    'I'm fine mom. Shi

    Mu tilted his head, and said in surprise, "Is Kusuo talking just now? I didn't even see him open his mouth?"

    Saiki Kusuo: I was discovered, what should I do, should I knock on the head to make this person lose his memory? .

    Saiki Kongsuke explained calmly: "This is one of his superpowers."

    Saiki Kusuo: "..."

    Shi Mu exclaimed: "Wow, that's amazing!"

    Saiki Kusuo listened carefully to the other party's voice, Finding that the other party is indeed true, I just lamented that he is very capable, and has no other ideas.

    When Qi Mukong was hearing aid, Mu boasted that Kusuo was very good. I don’t know why, but the feeling of wanting to compete with Kusuo became stronger. When I thought that I and Shi Mu pretended to be lovers, it was because I wanted to "win" Kusuo in a round. Just because Kusuo interrupted him, he didn't have a chance to "confess" to his parents.

    Hearing that Saiki Sosuke pretended to be in love with a man in order to defeat him, Saiki Kusuo used superpowers to understand the ins and outs of the matter, and his expression was very complicated.

    He is obviously a genius with an IQ of 218, so why is he really stupid in some respects?

    "Mom and Dad, let me tell you something officially!"

    "What?"

    Kusuo Saiki: Forget it, since you want to come out, come out, I won't help you.

    Qi Mukongsuke had a smug smile on his face: "I fell in love early! It's him, Mu Mu!"

    On the way, they had already discussed how to address each other, if he called Shi Mu's full name, it would be too unfamiliar , not at all like a couple in love, so Shi Mu asked Qi Mukong to call him Mu Mu.

    Qi Mu's mother and father: "..."

    The two looked at each other.

    "Dad, did you hear that?"

    "Well, where's Mom?"

    "I heard it too, our son fell in love early!"

    Saiki Kusuo: Sure enough, he would be surprised and object.

    But in the next second...

    "It's great hahaha!"

    Qi Mu's mother smiled brightly: "This is really great!!! Dad, our years of education seem to be correct, and finally my son can understand the relationship between us. I’m in love with you!”