9

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 9 Rainbow Team - Gray

    Shi Mu frowned and said, "So you backed down? Because your talent is not as good as that of Huang Lai-kun, because you are afraid of his aptitude, afraid that he will surpass you and beat you, so you pretend that you don't like basketball and belittle basketball, so you obey Akashi-kun. Meaning, I quit the basketball club..."

    Haizaki clenched his fists when he was hit by the words.

    Heizi in the dark was very worried that Shi Mu would be beaten up by the furious Huizaki.

    "Hey... So, you have the temper you have now, why didn't you have the temper to beat him up at the time? At worst, you will be beaten up, right?"

    Haizaki was slightly stunned.

    Shi Mu put the shoes aside, held his fists with both hands, and said with a smile: "Although I know that Xiangwu-san is not a good person, and even a bit bad, but I can't help it. In my heart, Xiangwu-san is a very cute person." Cute

    ? ?

    It was the first time someone said that to him.

    Haizaki: "Tsk, do you think I will forget what you just said if you say a few nice words?!"

    Shi Mu: "If Shogo-san doesn't plan to play professional basketball in the future, playing basketball occasionally can relax your mind and exercise your body. Okay. Basketball is not the main field of life, and what you will do in the future is uncertain, although Shogo-san is very handsome when he plays basketball~" "And I just want to

    complain, you, Captain Akashi and the people in the basketball club are all Teenager with secondary illness, no one said my opponent, I am the only one, I feel very ashamed when I think about it."

    Haizaki: "..."

    I didn't think so at first, but when Shi Mu said it, there is also a kind of shame a feeling of.

    Heizi in the dark: "..." What's with the inexplicable sense of shame?

    Finally, Shi Mu pulls Huizaki away.

    "It's getting late, let's go home!"

    "Yeah."

    "Pfft."

    "What are you laughing at?" Haizaki was puzzled.

    Shi Mu: "Because I suddenly want to kiss you."

    Huizaki panicked: "But now

    we are outside!" Shi Mu: "Then kiss me."

    "..."

    The voices of the two went away, and Heizi walked away from the shadows Come out, with a daze on his face.

    It turns out that Huizaki-kun is already with Shimu-kun.

    The night before Valentine's Day, Shi Mu and Haizaki chatted as usual. Although they were talking about very everyday topics, they often chatted for a long time.

    "Mu Mu, I'm back to the basketball club."

    Shi Mu was astonished, and sent several question marks in a row: "???"

    Haizaki: "Even if I can't beat Akashi and the others, I will fight them to death!"

    Shi Mu : "..." Then you are really awesome.