6-10 end

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 206 Ancient: The Man Cuckolded——Lian Zhuangzhu 6 (2 more)

    Shi Mu lay on the bed and became a cripple without hands. He stretched out his hands for clothes and opened his mouth for food.

    He wiped his mouth after eating, and was very curious about Lian Chengbi's skillful way of taking care of people: "Aren't you the owner of Wugou Villa? Why are you so skilled in serving people?" Serving...

    Lian Chengbi was speechless, so you know me too I am serving you now.

    "If you've been served a lot, you'll know it, and...it's something that people can do."

    Shi Mu nodded thoughtfully, and decided: "Oh that's it, then my breakfast will be yours, Ma'am. Don't worry, hahaha I found it so comfortable to be served by my wife."

    Lian Chengbi's expression froze: "..."

    Shi Mu didn't notice the stiffness of his body, so he pushed him away, then turned over and got up to wash.

    Lian Chengbi supported his forehead, he had a headache.

    At this moment, he even felt somewhat that Shi Mu, the bandit leader, was actually a mischievous child who hadn't grown up at all. He wanted others to pamper him, but didn't want to? Oh, that won't work, even if you use force to coerce, you must give me favor!

    Shi Mu washed his face with hot water, and he was finally fully refreshed. He suddenly thought of something, took off his shoes, bent down, lifted his feet up, put his nose to the tip of his feet and smelled his feet, he was relieved when he found that there was no peculiar smell, and raised his head Said to the man who was dumbfounded by his operation: "Remember to wash my feet before going to bed in the future. Although I can't take a bath when I lose consciousness, my face and feet must be washed. Madam, do you know?" Lian Chengbi

    Zhang He opened his mouth, and suddenly found that he was at the end of his words, "Okay... I got it..."

    I didn't know where to start complaining. Is a robber leader in the robber's den so clean? Can't you wash your feet for a day? No wonder he looked like a young master even though he was the leader of the bandits.

    Shi Mu told him he was wrong, nodded in satisfaction, put on his shoes again, and said, "The weather is fine today. I'll take you to the mountain behind the stockade to have a look. Maybe you can see a lot of small animals."

    Can you get out of the village master? Lian Chengbi's expression moved, and he agreed: "Okay."

    At the beginning, the village was built on the mountainside, which was easy to defend and difficult to attack. There was a flat land behind, and there were many people in the village farming on the flat land.

    Lian Chengbi was a little surprised, "There are people farming in this place?" He thought that the people in this group of cottages only make a living by robbing caravans.

    Shi Mu gave him a fussy look, and said: "They were farmers before they became robbers, and it's normal to know how to farm, and it's impossible to support the village with just the little things they rob caravans every time. young and old.”

    Lian Chengbi looked at him: “What about you?”

    Shi Mu: “What’s wrong with me?”

    Lian Chengbi: “I remember that this village has existed for decades, and you seem to be weak. Come on, how did you become the head of the family?"