5

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 69 All squinting eyes are black-bellied——Brown 5

    "You like to eat durian too!" Shi Mu's eyes became very bright, he turned around and ran back: "Then I'll go buy one!"

    Lan Ran: "..."

    Let you talk too much.

    In the end, Shi Mu came back with a super big durian, put it in the bike pocket, and put some other fruits, which filled the pocket in no time.

    Shi Mu looked at the vegetables in Lan Ran's hands, clapped his hands, "hang these vegetables on it."

    Lan Ran: "...I'd better take them and go back first."

    Shi Mu looked at His gaze was adoring: "Yeah, good."

    Aizen: "..." Inexplicably, he felt that he had done something great.

    When the two returned home, they met the brother who delivered the clothes at the door, and signed for the clothes with the strange expression on his face.

    Are rich people so low-key these days? Live in a big villa but ride a bicycle?

    After Shi Mu put the dishes on the table, he washed his hands and started unpacking them enthusiastically. He bought a lot of clothes, including formal clothes, bathrobes, casual clothes, and pajamas. After unpacking one, he gestured in front of Lan Ran's body .

    "Aizen~ Try this set!"

    "Aizen, try this set too~"

    "Wow! My vision is really not covered! You look so handsome in it! Wait for me to take a picture— —"

    "Change the pose and take another picture~"

    "Come here, wear this dress~"

    "Haha Lanran~ The pajamas you are wearing are the same as mine! Isn't it so cute!"

    Listening to the other party inexplicably Then I changed a lot of clothes, and finally Aizen who was wearing a little blue dinosaur pajamas: "..."

    Is this human being poisonous?

    The man pressed the blue veins on his forehead, and said with a smile: "It's very cute, I believe Mu Mu in your eyes... But Mu Mu, did you forget to cook?

    " Scratching the back of his head, he put the camera back and said, "I really forgot if you didn't remind me. I'll help you take your clothes back to the house first." He packed up his clothes seriously and prepared to take them

    back own house.

    Lan Ran: "Mu Mu, there should be other rooms at home, right? I'll just live in the guest room." Shi Mu

    wanted to say no, but he didn't believe that there were no extra rooms in such a big house, so he hesitated: "Not good Right...the guest room has been unoccupied for a long time, there is a lot of dust, I haven't cleaned it up yet..."

    Lan Ran narrowed her eyes, and said with a smile: "It's okay, I'll just go and clean it up. If you sleep with Mu Mu, it's okay It's an inconvenient place, so it won't be good if you clean it."

    Listen, it's really sensible!

    Shi Mu compromised, reluctantly put down his clothes, took Lan Ran to the room closest to his room, opened the door, the room was still clean and tidy, it should be the reason why someone often came to clean it.