8

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 113 High IQ 218's Shaking M - Golden 8 (one more)

    When he was about to open it, Qi Mu Kongzhu hesitated. It seemed a little bad to read his book without Mu Mu's consent. What if there were any secrets in the picture book.

    He struggled for a while, and finally decided to put the picture book back, and when Mumu agreed to read it for him, he would not eat it again.

    "Korasuke, where are you going?"

    Qi Mu Kongsuke, who was guilty of a guilty conscience, was startled, his hand shook, and the drawing book fell to the ground with a slap. He glared at the instigator, and quickly bent down to pick up the drawing book .

    The voice was a bit loud, Shi Mu heard it and looked over, seeing Qi Mu Kongsuke holding his drawing book, his expression changed, he hurried over and took the drawing book over.

    Qi Mukong looked carefully at Shi Mu's face: "I..." Shi

    Mu asked, "Did you read it?"

    Qi Mukong shook his head quickly: "No, I didn't read it, I was about to put it back."

    Shi Mu sighed: "Do you really want to read it?"

    Qi Mu Kongzhu: "...

    Is it okay?" I was embarrassed about the public execution, and said again: "Wait, wait until I get away from you." Then he

    left.

    A question mark slowly appeared in Qi Mukongzhu's head. He thought that Mu Mu would be very angry and scold him, but in the end he showed him what kind of fairy Mu Mu is, she has such a good temper!

    At this moment, the drawing book didn't have the original attraction for him, and he flipped through it to read it casually, and decided in his heart that no matter how bad Mu Mu's drawing was, he would say it was good-looking against his conscience.

    Ten minutes later—

    Qi Mu Kongzhu found Shi Mu and returned the drawing book to him.

    "You don't need to give it to me, just put it in your bag." Shi Mu glanced at him and asked casually, "Have you finished reading the painting?"

    "Yeah, Mumu, your paintings are so beautiful! Especially the first few realistic ones, and the details are handled very well!" Qi Mukongzhu sincerely praised, he thought that Shimu's paintings were very good Poor, he was already mentally prepared, but the result was far beyond his expectations. Not only is it not bad, but the painting is better than those of the masters.

    Shi Mu buttoned the hem of his clothes with his index finger, a little nervous, "Well, did you see the last one?" "

    ...Yes, it looks like me, and it looks very similar." Qi Mu Kongsuke didn't know why he was a little embarrassed , scratched his head, in fact, he vaguely guessed, but felt that it was impossible, so he said in a teasing tone: "Mu Mu, why are you secretly painting me? Could it be because you like me?" Shi Mu's body

    trembled , pursed his lips, his eyes were slightly bright, looking straight at him, his figure was contained in the black eyes.

    Qi Mu Kongsuke put down his hands, and held them behind his back, feeling sweaty in his palms, and his heart was beating unreasonably fast: "No... no way..." "Yeah." Shi Mu

    shy Said: "Then can we fall in love? It's not the kind of pretending."

    Qi Mu Kongzhu's throat became dry: "...I..."