Extra: 3

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 78 Extra Story: A Day Trip to Baozi Soul World (Part 2)

    The captain was sitting on the high-backed chair behind the desk, and the other captains were sitting in front of him, with more than a dozen pairs of eyes staring at him. It was the first time that Motoyanagi Shigekuni Yamamoto was given such fiery eyes by his subordinates. Staring, the corners of his mouth twitched.

    After slowly taking a sip of tea, he briefly finished talking about Aizen's escape from hell a few years ago and his loss of strength in this world.

    "That's it, you can ask Urahara about other things, he knows much more than me, for example, the child's situation." Then, more than a dozen captains and vice-

    captains turned their eyes away in unison.

    Urahara Kisuke blinked, shook his fan and said, "Aizan, after going to the real world and falling in love, he completely changed his appearance, and he didn't want to regain his strength to make trouble, but actually started a business empire in this world, don't worry Started as a businessman. This child is the child of Aizen and his lover, named Baozi. As for Kiora, Aizen was afraid that we would harm his child, so he asked him to protect Baozi..."

    He As soon as he finished speaking, Ichimaru Gin couldn't help standing up, clenched his fists, his usual smiling face was completely gone, and his face was gloomy: "Impossible! How could a person like Aizen do it for a human—"

    He has been lurking in Lanran for hundreds of years, but he has not seen through that man. He has a deep mind and great ambitions. How could he give up everything for a human being? ? !     Matsumoto Rangiku frowned: "Could this be Aizen's conspiracy? Let's relax our vigilance, but we

    are secretly planning..." "Yes, this is not the first time

    he has done such a thing!"

During the discussion, Baozi was completely ignored, as if he hadn't noticed where he was sitting. Baozi remained expressionless the whole time, and there was no trace of bad emotion in his eyes that his father had been slandered, but he was a little proud in his heart.

    As expected of my father! Just a name appeared, without doing anything, it can scare them into panic!

    He will also want to be such a person in the future!

    "Child, your name is Baozi, right?" Toshirō Hitsugaya looked at him with emerald green eyes and suddenly spoke to him.

    Baozi blinked in a daze, turned his head to look at him, let out a sigh, and said with a smile, "Your eyes are green, so pretty." Hitsugaya

    Toshiro was stunned, touched his eyes unconsciously, He snorted coldly and said, "For you have vision!"

    □□ Kiora glanced at him lightly, his face was expressionless, but a hurricane seemed to blow up in his heart, which made him unable to calm down at all.

    Baozi tilted his head, wondering why Kiora was suddenly upset.

    Hitsugaya Toshiro didn't notice the strangeness of Kiora, and then talked to Baozi: "Hey, what does your father want you to do here?" Baozi frowned, he didn't like the other

    party's questioning His tone, but for the sake of those green eyes, he endured it, "It wasn't my father who asked me to come here, it was the green hat uncle who took the initiative to bring me here!" Toshiro Hitsugaya didn't see that the other party was