11 end

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 116 High IQ 218 Shaking M--Golden 11 (End) (Part 2)

    Shi Mu was locked up by Brother Shi, who said he was locked up, but in fact he just confiscated his mobile phone and was not allowed to go out. He was given TV snacks and some entertainment activities to play casually.

    After only being locked up for one day, Shi Mu couldn't hold back anymore.

    "Brother, I want to go out for a walk." Brother Shi was displeased: "Actually     ,

    you want to see that brat, right?!"

    Shi Mu: "Oh, brother, you can't lock me up at home forever."

He didn't speak, he asked someone to check Qi Mukongzhu, this kid, although his family is ordinary, but his parents are harmonious, he is a genius with an IQ of 218, he skipped high school to study in Cambridge, likes to develop some technologies, and has developed something useful for the country s things.

    His resume is not bad, but if he wants to abduct his brother, it's a good idea!

    "Mu Mu, you just stay at home and tell the housekeeper if you need anything."

    Shi Mu sighed, it seemed that the elder brother didn't want to let himself out, "Then when can I go out?"

    Shi elder brother gritted his teeth: "Wait When you figured it out or that kid gave up!!"

    Shi Mu: "Then I figured it out now, brother, can you let me out?"

    Brother Shi glanced at him: "Do you think I will believe it?" What kind of personality does my younger brother have? Will he not know?

    When Shi Mu was exposed, he puffed up his cheeks angrily, and glared at him: "...Brother is a villain, I ignore him!"

    After finishing speaking, he turned around and ran back to the room.

    Brother Shi: "..."

    When he heard my younger brother call him a villain, Brother Shi almost gave in directly.

    Pressing his temples with a headache, Big Brother Shi decided to blame Qi Mukong to help the yellow-haired boy. The younger brother has always been well-behaved, sensible and cute, and he must be instigated by the yellow-haired boy to say such things as ignoring the eldest brother! !

    Shi Mu ran back to the room, and as soon as he locked the door, he felt hugged by someone.

    He was taken aback, then felt a familiar atmosphere, and said pleasantly, "Sorasuke?"

    Saiki Kongsuke showed his figure, "Hahaha, you guessed it!"

    It was obvious that they had only been separated for a day, and they hadn't been separated as often as before. It took a few months, but Shi Mu didn't know why, he just thought that the other party was thinking too much, so he stood on tiptoe, found the other party's lips and hurriedly kissed him.

    Their lips and teeth were close to each other, they did not separate each other, they kissed for ten minutes before they separated, both lips were a little red and swollen, especially Qi Mu Kongsuke, there was still a trace of blood on the lower lip, which was bitten by Shi Mu when he was excited.

    Qi Mukong smacked his lips and thought about it: "Mu Mu is so enthusiastic today."

    Shi Mu: "Because I miss you so much."