Lord of the Underworld - Darkness (1-5)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 164 Lord of the Underworld - Darkness 1

    "Master host ~ welcome back!"

    "Yeah."

    Shi Mu's body was suspended in the white space, with a faint light between his brows, he closed his eyes, trying to calm down the surging emotions and feelings in his heart.

    After a while, he said: "Lord host, are you okay?" The host has experienced so many small worlds, and I'm afraid it will be very uncomfortable to accept all the small worlds at once.

    Shi Mu breathed out, and said lightly: "I'm fine, I just feel... I seem to have missed a lot..."

    001: "???"

    Shi Mu didn't intend to continue, and changed the subject: "Calibration points."

    "Oh Oh, okay."

    "I got 4,500 points in the last world, plus the remaining 28,400 points before, I have a total of 32,900 points~" 001 made an envious voice: "Tsk tsk, there are so many points, and they can be exchanged for a lot of things Already."

    If it has so many points, it can go up several levels in a row!

    Shi Mu's heart moved, and he suddenly said: "001, I have a question."

    "Huh? Tell me, Master Host." "

    If... I mean, if I want to bring a person out of the small world, how many points do I need?" "

    I Check it out."

    "Yeah."

    As time passed, Shi Mu's mood became a little anxious, and he didn't know what happened to him, it was obviously just his guess, but now he is absent-minded because of a guess.

    "Ah, I found it, Master Host, you need 50,000 points." "

    50,000, that's not a lot."

    The corner of 001's mouth twitched, isn't 50,000 points a lot? If other hosts hear it, their own hosts will be beaten by gangs.

    "Master host, after changing the dimensional wall in the small world of the next task, you will get less points after completing the task." "Change the dimensional wall?" Shi Mu knew

    what the dimensional wall meant, but it was a bit confusing when combined. I do not understand.

    He asked 001, and 001 couldn't explain clearly, so he shook his head and said, "Forget it, anyway, I will know later, let's start the next world directly." "

    Good host! The next mission world is "Ancient Greek Mythology" 》, the mission target is Hades, Hades.”

    Hades, Hades?

    Shi Mu remembered him. In most people's minds, Hades, the king of Hades, was a gloomy image who hangs out with the dead all day long. In fact, he felt that, with the group of unscrupulous people on Mount Olympus, what kind of whole Deceitful, morally corrupt, compared to gods who have no three views, Hades is simply too simple, okay? ! The only unscrupulous point is that he married his niece Persephone, but the cause of this incident was that he was shot by Cupid's love arrow, and then forcibly snatched Persephone to the underworld to be his wife.

    So fortunately the person who asked him to attack was Hades. If he was asked to give birth to someone else on Mount Olympus, such as Zeus, he might not be able to control himself and cut off the other's little brother.