8

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 86 The Irritable Chief - Black 8

    Dreamland certainly doesn’t spend a lot of time walking, so although the castle looks far away, it actually only took a few minutes for xanx to reach the castle.

    In the castle, there is singing and dancing, and a group of nobles with blurred faces and wearing medieval dresses are talking in twos and threes.

    Xanx sneaked into the hall and glanced around, but he didn't see anyone he looked familiar with, probably because he hadn't appeared yet.

    "Sir, would you like wine?" the attendant asked as he passed by.

    Xanx took a glass casually and nodded his thanks.

    He put away his momentum and stayed quietly in the dark corner, like a cheetah lurking in the dark waiting for its prey, patiently waiting for the appearance of its favorite prey.

    He didn't wait long, following a mixed voice from the crowd, Xanx looked up and saw the princess walking side by side...and the prince.

    Almost the moment he saw the two of them clearly, an expression of astonishment appeared on Xanx's face.

    Shi Mu is not a prince or a princess? ? ?

    Shi Mu was wearing a medieval aristocratic dress group. His waist was originally slender, and medieval dresses were originally designed to narrow the waist, so his waist was drawn even more slender. The dress was a strapless style. neck, and delicate clavicle. It can be because of the needs of the storyline, when the hair was originally short, it became long hair, which made it look softer and quieter.

    Xanx's heart beat hard.

    Heh, it really is women's clothing again! Do you like wearing women's clothing that much? ! Not at all manly! !

    His throat was a little thirsty, and he felt a flame surging in his chest. He faintly felt that this feeling was not good, so he quickly raised his glass and took a sip of red wine.

    But this anger, when he saw that the so-called prince wanted to put his hand on Shi Mu's waist, not only did he not extinguish it, but it became more and more intense.

    With a dark face, Xanx walked over quickly with his long legs, and grabbed the prince's salty pig's hand.

    "Pain pain pain—" the prince bowed and cried out in pain, "Let go—who are you?! Someone is coming, there is an assassin——!"

    Xanx threw the prince on the ground with his hands and others, and Shi Mu tiptoed quietly Glancing at the prince, he patted xanx on the shoulder, winked mischievously at him, and whispered: "Thank you, if you didn't come so fast, I couldn't help but slap him just now."

    xanx The corners of his mouth ticked, and his tyrannical mood finally improved.

    Scattered soldiers gathered around, the prince got up from the ground with a face of pain, and after seeing xanx's face clearly, a look of guilt and apology flashed in his eyes.

    Shi Mu: How did he make such complicated eyes, I really want to learn.

    The prince looked at xanx, opened his mouth hesitantly, and finally said cruelly: "Aisha, although I know you saved me, but I can't be with the mermaid, for the sake of my people, I have to be with the mermaid." Princess Mades is getting married!"

    xanx: "... Aisha, who is Mades?"

    Although Shi Mu doesn't like this name, he has to admit that this seems to be their character: "e...it seems to be us "