3

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 29 The Walking Primary School Student——Silver Ash 3

    The bar owner wants to cry but has no tears. Fortunately, the ringtone of the mobile phone rescued him in time, and he was relieved when he heard from his subordinates that Shi Mu appeared at the door of the bar, as if he had been pardoned.

    "Mr. Qingdao, Mr. Shi Mu is here, I'll let him in right away!"

    "Hurry up!" Mr. Qingdao's eyes lit up, he straightened his clothes, and sat upright.

    The owner of the bar ran out in a hurry, at the critical moment, he couldn't care about his image in front of the staff, rushed to the door, saw Shi Mu standing at the door, ran over and grabbed him and dragged him away.

    Shi Mu frowned and kept his body still: "Boss? I came here to resign. I don't want this month's salary. Just send me last month's salary.

    " I won’t get half a penny!”

    After speaking, perhaps because he felt that his tone was too harsh, the bar owner softened his tone again, and said: “Okay, as long as you go to see someone with me, I will not only meet you last month I will pay you five times the salary!"

    Shi Mu: "Who wants to see me?"

    "You will know when you go!" The boss said impatiently.

    Shi Mu thought it was Qin Jiu, because he saw Qin Jiu coming in this direction on the road, but he thought about it again. With Qin Jiu's temperament, if he really wanted to see him, he would definitely not contact the bar owner! And before he looked at the location of the gin, the bar owner had already asked him to come to the bar in a very urgent tone.

    So Shi Mu took a step back and smiled: "Forget it, since the boss won't give you the money, I can't help it." After

    he finished speaking, he was about to leave.

    The bar owner's face suddenly became ugly, and he shouted: "Since he is here, don't even think about leaving, grab him!"

    The waiters who had been standing at the door of the bar not only did not move, but looked at each other in blank dismay.

    After all, the bar owner is just a boss, they are in an employment relationship, and Shi Mu usually chats with them relatively well, so if they want to catch Shi Mu, their first reaction is that they don't want to.

    The owner of the bar was so angry that he said, "Everyone's salary is doubled!"

    Then everyone went forward to arrest him. Shi Mu sideways dodged the hand grabbed by one of them, grabbed his arm, lifted his shoulder, and threw that person over his shoulder, just in time to throw the several people rushing forward together.

    "Ah——!"

    These people are just ordinary people, Shi Mu didn't kill him, but he couldn't run away with a broken bone, and it didn't take long for these people to lie on the ground and howl.

    "Stop!" The bar owner didn't care about the presence of customers, and directly took out the gun and pointed at Shi Mu, Shi Mu frowned slightly, then smiled, and innocently raised his hands: "Boss, don't be impulsive~"

    " Take it away!" The bar owner's voice was full of hostility. Directed a few people standing in the distance to hang him up.

    "Hey, don't help me, I'll go by myself~" Shi Mu followed the bar owner in one direction, glanced at the two men in black in the corner from the corner of his eye, and winked mischievously in that direction.