7

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 85 The irritable leader - Black 7

    "Squalo, go and investigate a man named Shi Mu." Xanx closed his eyes, as if he just said something casually.

    Squalo frowned. If he can be mentioned by the boss, then this person is definitely not easy: "Which family is he from?"

    Xanx squinted at him: "I know, so I need you to check?"

    Squalo: "... "

    Asshole boss! ! ! (╬◣д◢)

    ...

    That night, xanx deliberately went to bed a little later than usual, and after a while, he felt as if he was in another world.

    Although he has entered the dreamland three times, this is the first time that xanx can see this strange world so clearly.

    The blue sky, the white and flawless clouds, and the cool wind blowing on his body took away the heat brought by this weather.

    Wait, why does he feel his body is cold?

    Xanx's complexion changed suddenly, he lowered his head and quickly looked at himself, and it really was in a state of nothingness.

    Just as he was about to cover things up, the sound of someone cracking melon seeds came from beside him, "Tsk tsk tsk, people's hearts are not old, in broad daylight, the world is bright, and there are still people out in public." xanx darkened,

    subconsciously Back the body.

    Shi Mu knocked off a melon seed, glanced down at him a few times, a look of satisfaction flashed in his eyes, and said dissatisfiedly: "What's in the way?! I've read everything I should and should not have seen, and We are both two men, I have what you have."

    Xanx sneered: "Hehe, if your eyes hadn't been looking somewhere on me, I might have believed your words." Shi Mu spat out the

    melon seeds : "My eyes are not blind, I must be able to look wherever I want."

    Shameless! !

    Xanx swallowed a mouthful of blood, and said in a deep voice, "Where are my clothes?"

    "No." Shi Mu pointed to the side, his eyes filled with a pure and harmless smile.

    Xanx looked at Shi Mu, then at the clothes next to him, took a deep breath, covered the bottom with his hands and walked over to put on the clothes.

    Shi Mu didn't blink his eyes, looked at the man's firm buttocks, swallowed his saliva, and patted it with his hands.

    xanx: "..."

    "Shi Mu!!!"

    The rage in his chest finally found an outlet, xanx only had time to put his clothes on his body, grabbed the young man who was trying to escape and put it on his lap, and aimed at the young man's butt , Papapa is a dozen times.

    Shi Mu: "...hey~"

    Xanx froze, and finally regained his senses, as if he couldn't believe that such a naive thing was done by himself! But seeing the tearful Shi Mu again, the man immediately ignored the discomfort, and left him with a sneer, "Do you feel ashamed?! Next time I move my body, it's not just as simple as hitting me fifteen times!"

    Shi Mu showed a watery eye from the crook of his arm, and his voice was a bit hoarse, probably because he yelled too loudly just now, "Smelly man, you hurt me!" Xanx sneered: "You deserve it." Shi