Extra: 2

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 118 Extra Story: Little Golden Flower with Superpowers (Part 2) (Part 2)

    When Qi Mu Kongsuke came home, he found that the atmosphere in the house was a bit strange. Not to mention the faint scent of milk floating in the air, his father looked at him with a hint of... the relief of his son growing up? ?

    "..." What the hell.

    "Hahahahaha——" A child's immature laughter suddenly came from the sofa.

    Qi Mu Kongsuke glanced at it casually, and found that it was a strange child, and asked indifferently, "Whose child is this?" As

    soon as he finished speaking, he saw the meaningful smiles of his parents.

    Saiki Kongsuke: "???"

    Saiki's father: "Sorasuke, you don't have to hide from us, we already know! Everyone is young and frivolous, we will not blame you!" Saiki's

    mother answered Said: "Yes, Kongsuke, we know that you were not prepared for this kind of thing when it happened, but a manly man, you just have to take responsibility, and bring the child's mother back to see you sometime, and by the way It's done, and the wedding is also planned, the other party has suffered so much for you, you can't be wronged."

    Qi Mu's father: "Although I became a grandfather at such a young age, Xiao Jinhua is really cute and cute. It's even cuter than you and Kusuo when they were young~"

    Saiki Sorasuke: "..."

    Obviously he understands all the words separately, but why is he so confused when they are combined? ?

    "...Parents, what are you talking about?"

    Qi Mu's mother clicked her tongue, "You are still pretending to be confused with us, where is Xiao Jinhua, do you still want to hide it from us!"

    Qi Mukong helped His head was dizzy, and he felt that he couldn't understand even more: "What did I hide from you? Who is Xiao Jinhua?"

    Qi Mu's mother was angry: "Xiao Jinhua is your son! Don't you know your son!"

    Qi Mukongzhu was frightened: "When did I have a son?! Mom, don't talk nonsense, I'm still a virgin!"

    Qi Mu's father disliked him: "...a virgin, tsk_`"

    Qi Mukong frowned: "...Dad, what kind of eyes do you have?!"

    Qi Mu's mother didn't believe him, and his grandson was still watching Salted Egg Superman on the sofa , how could it not be? !

    She lowered her head and thought: "I heard that people abroad are very open-minded. Could it be that someone who has a crush on Kongsuke secretly took your sperm?" Become terrified: "...How is this possible!!"

    Saiki's father suggested: "Ask Kusuo, he brought the little golden flower back.

    Saiki Kongsuke: I'm sorry! !!

    Walked over aggressively, sitting on the sofa Kusuo didn't panic at all, on the contrary, he was very calm, and by the way, he pulled the little kid who was so excited watching the cartoon and jumped up with excitement back to the sofa. "

    Kusuo You—"

    Saiki Kusuo: "He is indeed the son of Brother Sorasuke. "

    Xiao Jinhua saw the familiar face, waved the bottle in her hand happily, and shouted in a childlike voice: "Dad~"