3

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 121 Horns on the head~——Scarlet 3 (one more)

    Eluo King: You really are coveting my body!

    Anyway, Shi Mu didn't stay in the name of an attendant in the end, but in the name of a male favorite.

    Many other monsters were secretly asking the servants who survived from the hands of the Eluo King what happened to Shi Mu's male favorite.

    You know, this is King Eluo's first male favorite!

    The iron tree is blooming!

    The servants were all silent, but even if they didn't say anything, the news that Shi Mu was very favored by King Eluo spread from the bottom.

    The demon fox Ba Wei also heard about this rumor, and was very interested, and even took the initiative to go to the Eluo King's palace to see what his friend's male favorite looks like.

    King Eluo curled his lips: "What's so interesting, it's not just two eyes, a nose and a mouth."

    Ba Wei raised his eyebrows: "Oh~? Then what do you think is different?"

    "The difference?" Evil Luo Wang thought for a while, and said with a smile: "His tail is quite easy to touch. He usually flicks his tail, but every time the deity touches his tail, he immediately stops. Just moving the tip of the tail, and his ears too, whenever the deity looks at his ears, they will keep shaking, and they will not move when they look away..."

    Ba Wei looked at the eloquent and eloquent man in front of him. Friend, couldn't help laughing and said: "It seems that you quite like him."

    "Like?" Eluo Wang suddenly stopped talking, showing disgust: "I don't like him, I just think he is more interesting."

    Bawei: "Then why did he become your male favourite?"

    King Eluo said, "My subordinates made a mistake. He was originally appointed as a servant, but he was dragged to be your male favourite."

    Bawei understood.

    Eluo King: "Let's not talk about me, I heard that you have been getting closer to a human woman recently?"

    Bawei's body froze, and he quickly said nonchalantly: "It's nothing, I don't know where the rumors spread." "

    Oh, so." King Eluo smiled, and he didn't know if he believed it or not.

    Bawei was a little worried, his friend's favorite prank was destroying his favorite toys behind his back, if he knew that he had feelings for a human being, he would definitely not let Xuelu go.

    There was a moment of silence in the room.

    When Shi Mu came in, he just broke the vaguely wrong atmosphere in the room. He came in with cakes and tea, his eyes were fixed, as if he was not curious about the sudden visitor.

    "My lord, this is the pastry you ordered Mu to make." Shi Mu placed the pastry neatly between the tables of the two of them, but because of his own thoughts, the end of the plate was slightly turned in the direction of King Eluo, so that the other party could It is easier to hold.

    Ba Wei noticed this detail and glanced at Shi Mu unexpectedly.

    Sensing the sight from the side, Shi Mu raised his head slightly and smiled politely, then poured tea for the two of them.