Ancient: The Butterfly Effect - Mr. Ma (1-5)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 189 Ancient: The Butterfly Effect - Mr. Ma 1

    "Congratulations to the host for completing the task~ It's amazing!" 001 circled around Shi Mu excitedly.

    Shi Mu: "Don't go around, it makes me dizzy. Just settle the points directly."

    "Okay ⊙⊙!" 001: "The host of the last world got 5,000 points, plus the previous remaining points of 37,400, a total of 42,400 points Points~"

    Shi Mu smiled slightly, he has more than 40,000 points, and after going through a few more worlds, he may be able to collect 50,000 points, and then he can exchange the old attack to live in peace of mind.

    Shi Mu: "After checking the next world, please send me to the next world."

    001: "Okay~"

    Shi Mu stood there and waited for a while, but he didn't wait until he was sent to the mission world, he opened his eyes. He opened his eyes to look at 001, and saw that his furry face was a bit distressed.

    "001, what's wrong? Something went wrong?"

    001 cried and said, "Master Host, I just sent a message from the headquarters, saying that you are going to change the copy again."

    Headquarters? Shi Mu secretly memorized this word.

    Shi Mu: "What do you mean by changing the copy?"

    001: "E, the time and space you were in before, Mr. Host, are all small worlds, but they are all based on anime and manga, and the next world you want to go to is martial arts scripts or There are mainly mythological scripts."

    "What's the difference? Does it affect me?"

    001: "Yeah, the difficulty has increased."

    Shi Mu: "Oh, that's okay, if that dog man dares to reject me, I will fight Burst his dog's head."

    001: "???" Wait, host, why did you suddenly become such a violent, gentle and considerate character? It collapsed! Hey!

    001 Xiaotuanzi froze for a moment, then moved back silently, keeping a safe distance, and said, "Master host, because your personal strength does not match the force of the next planes, you need to suppress half of it." ..."

    Shi Mu nodded and understood: "No wonder the difficulty factor has increased. It turns out that it is to weaken the strength. If you encounter a terrible enemy, if you can't beat it, won't the mission fail?"

    001 mourned: "Yes..." The host can still maintain a zero failure record... "But the host is fine... Even if you fail for a world or two, it doesn't matter... Just continue in the next world..."

    " Oh." Shi Mu couldn't deny it, although he also wanted to have a few more romantic worlds with Lao Gong, but what if there were too many tasks and one day the target of a task was not his own Lao Gong? Moreover, he still doesn't know what the other party's situation is, whether the other party's consciousness has always existed, or whether it can only last for a while.

    "001, show me the specific data of my body."

    "Oh, ok."

    Name: Shi Mu

    Gender: Male (binary)

    Race: Human (nine-tailed cat demon)

    Hobbies: Broad