6-10

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 154 The Working Lion - Orange 6

    Everyone chattered a lot, but Shi Mu didn't express any opinions from the beginning to the end, and the few people gradually realized something, stopped talking, and looked at Shi Mu quietly.

    "Finish?"

    "Well... President, we all know that Liu Qisheng is your cousin of the President, so can you tell him..." "

    What are you saying? You are useless and can't compare with others , So you want me to get involved and let them not go too far?"

    "President, we—"

    "Shut up." Shi Mu said coldly, "If you have the ability, take back the lost right to speak. Shut up, you’re not capable, and you’re talking a lot of nonsense.”

    Liuqi Sheng was able to easily take the right to speak, not only because of their own strength, but also because of the cowardly character of these people in the student union.

    Tojo Yinghu glanced at the situation on Shimu's table cautiously, "Morita-kun, I suddenly remembered that I had to leave beforehand, please help me talk to the store manager later, I will explain to him tomorrow Yes."

    "Oh, ok."

    Tojo Hideo glanced at Shi Mu's direction again, and seeing that he didn't look over, he bent over like a thief, trying to sneak away.

    ...

    The crowd shrugged their ears silently. They still remembered that the person who angered the chairman had to go to the playground to run every day. He was also seen by the physical education teacher and praised as a good seedling who could persevere. They supervised him to run every day. If I don't run and get down, I don't stop. Now I've lost a lot of weight. It's too miserable!

    "But what you said is correct, the rules of the student union..." Shi Mu changed his posture, and happened to match his eyes with the boy who was about to sneak out of the store. "...Hideo Tojo?!"

    Everyone:? ? ?

    What is Hideto Tojo of the Student Union? ?

    Before they could figure it out, when they saw their president, Shi Mu's face darkened all of a sudden, and he stood up with a cold expression, and walked towards the gate.

    A certain tall boy with orange hair saw that the other party found him, and hid in a panic, but the place where he sneaked away was too small to hide people at all. In the end, he had no other choice, he just took a plate from the side table and covered his face, trying to hide his ears, trying not to find him.

    Shi Mu put his arms around his waist and sneered: "Hideto Tojo!!"

    "Who is Hideto Tojo? You mistook the guest, I'm not him." The tall boy said in a muffled voice on purpose.

    Shi Mu laughed out of anger, grabbed the edge of the plate with his hands and pulled it away... without moving it.

    "Let go!"

    "Guest, I look a bit ugly, I'm afraid I'll scare you..."

    Before he could finish speaking, he felt his calf being kicked.

    The young master actually went straight up and kicked someone, it seems that he really recognized him...

    "I let you go!"