11 end

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 75 Those with squinting eyes are black-bellied——Brown 11 (End)

    Shi Mu sat back on the sofa again: "I'm not sleepy yet, so I won't go up."

    As soon as he said this, he couldn't help but yawned.

    Lan Ran was a little helpless, rubbed Shi Mu's soft hair, and coaxed: "Go to sleep first, I'll talk to the elders."

    Shi Mu pouted, with worry in his eyes.

    "Good."

    With just this one word, Shi Mu's ears turned red, and he hummed awkwardly, looking at the four parents who were protecting the calf, and pointed out: "Then if they bully you, you should Tell me."

    Four parents: "..." Sure enough, they told us!

    Lanran smiled sullenly: "Okay."

    Shi Mu: "And if they give you a bank card or a check to let you leave me, you can just keep the money, but you can't listen to the words, you know?!"

    Lanran: "Okay."

    Parents: "..."

    After Shi Mu went upstairs, the originally peaceful atmosphere downstairs suddenly became dull.

    Under the strong oppression of the four people, Lan Ran still kept his face unchanged, and the momentum lasted for a long time. Grandpa Jian no longer had a gentle smile on his face, his eyes were like eagles, and he said directly: "The matter between you and Mu Mu, We won't interfere, since you don't want to talk about your family background, we won't embarrass you, I just want to tell you one thing." "

    If you make Mu Mu sad, I, an old man who is about to die, will be the last Mumu will hate me, and I will do my best to tear you apart."

    "We are Mumu's relatives, and we have taken care of him since he was a child. Compared with you who have been together for less than half a year, I am still confident that he will choose us "

    The compromise now is just not to make Mu Mu sad."

    Qing's mother continued, "Don't worry, if Mu Mu gets tired of you in the end, we will give you some compensation, and the price will satisfy you."

    If Grandpa Di was a physical threat, then Mama Qing was hinting at it mentally.

    Lan Ran smiled with downcast eyes, raised her eyes and said with a smile: "I know, thank you for giving him to me, I will take good care of him."

    In a word, ko everyone.

    Four people: "..."

    Grandpa Gong: "Hehe, this is the best way, go up, your room is the innermost one on the second floor, don't go wrong."

    Shi Mu's room is the first room on the second floor, Arranging Shi Mu in the last room is to prevent the two from seeing each other.

    The farther the better!

    Lan Ran smiled and nodded, then went upstairs, followed by the maid who led the way, who seemed to be on guard against him sneaking into Shi Mu's room halfway.

    The back of the man disappeared on the second floor, and Qing's mother glared at Shi's father angrily, "You are the one who yells the most! Why don't you say a word when it comes to critical moments?!" When Shi's father was wronged, Lan Ran knew that