7

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 99 The Noble Dog Demon - White 7

    "Is this a return gift from Sha Sha?" Shi Mu looked at it again and again, feeling like a baby.

    Seeing how much he likes him, Sesshomaru finally felt a little better in shame and annoyance: "...um." "

    The teeth of powerful monsters seem to be very valuable." Shi Mu smiled and said, "It's your first birthday. Give me a very valuable tooth, but I only give you a flower, it seems a bit unfair..."

    Seshomaru: "It's nothing, it's not worth much."

    "Kill your head down."

    "?"

    The little milk cat raised his head , under the cover of darkness, kissed Bai Quan on the lips, "Thank you for killing~~"

    Bai Quan was stunned.

    The ears quickly turned red at a speed visible to the naked eye, and even the white fur couldn't cover it.

    "You—!" Although he is still underage, he is 100 years old, and he understands everything that should be understood, so he also knows that kissing can only be done through a very intimate relationship.

    The little milk cat meowed childishly: "This is a thank you~" The

    white dog swallowed the sentence why did you kiss me. The kitten is still young, so it probably doesn't know that kissing is something that only lovers can do, and they must think it is a sign of gratitude.

    Thinking of this, he was a little worried that this stupid cat would be deceived by an evil monster, and said seriously: "Even if I have to thank you in the future, I can't do what I just did!" The little milk cat is very obedient and obedient: "Mmm, kill

    me Don't worry, I only do it to Shasha!"

    Sesshomaru opened his mouth, I didn't mean it...

    "You can't do it to me either."

    The little milk cat didn't understand: "Why?"

    Sesshomaru said tactfully: "That's You need a very close relationship..."

    "But the relationship between me and Shasha is very close!"

    "It's a monster who wants to sleep together..."

    "Shasha and I often sleep together!"

    Sesshomaru couldn't refute this, and said directly: "Only a couple's monster can do it."

    Shi Mu: "Oh oh, then it's fine for me to marry Shasha ?”

    “No way!”

    “Why?”

    Why do you have so many? ! !

    "We are not adults."

    "It seems to be." Shi Mu pondered, and then said: "Then we can get married when we are adults?"

    Sesshomaru: "..." After all, why did this kind of topic end up in the end? above? !

    I can't tell!

    "Kill~?"

    "Shut up! Go to sleep!" The white dog became furious, pawed the little milk cat into his arms, and held down the slightly struggling kitten with his paws.