11-13 end

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 144 Weird? hero! - Silver 11

    During the meal, Shi Mu noticed that Hungry Wolf was a little depressed, poured him a glass of orange juice, and asked Genos about what happened to him on the way to fight monsters.

    Because Genos, who recorded the recipe of the hot pot base, was in a good mood, he mentioned the characteristics and weaknesses of the weirdo, etc., and mentioned everything else in one stroke.

    But even if he took it all away, Shi Mu still heard his strange tone, and he asked again, it turned out that when Genos went to fight the monster, he killed the monster when he arrived at the destination, not only did he not get the attention of the crowd Thank you, but some of the humans accused him of going too late, and the weirdo had already killed several people.

    Shi Mu looked at Genos, and then at the unusually silent Hungry Wolf. It seemed that what happened to the other party was similar to what Genos encountered.

    It's ridiculous to say that the people in this world are protected by heroes, and they also take it for granted. After all, your profession is a hero. Isn't it right to protect us? Even if the hero is killed by a weirdo, it is because you are not strong enough to become a hero! And you are so weak, you still want to protect them, without any self-knowledge.

    Shi Mu's deepest impression is that when Saitama defeated other heroes because of the king of the deep sea, the human beings who had been protected all the time accused the heroes of being too weak instead of hating the monsters who hurt them.

    But there is no way, there are endless weirdos in this world, if no heroes come out to stop them, human beings will be finished sooner or later. But this world is like this, you can’t beat everyone to death with one stick, although there are some selfish people, there are also beautiful human beings living in this world.

    Shi Mu: "Little wolf, next time you go to hunt monsters, take me with you."

    Hungry wolf looked him up and down, very disgusted: "You? Serving weird people as rations?"

    Shi Mu pouted dissatisfied , "I am very strong, okay!"

    Hungry Wolf sneered.

    Shi Mu still wanted to refute, but then he thought about it again, he followed the hungry wolf, it didn't seem to help, even if he used violence to make those humans stop talking, but if he didn't say it in front of him, there might be something strange behind him.

    "Forget it, I won't go." Shi Mu made up his mind, "I decided to write!"

    "Oh... what?"

    Shi Mu smiled, "I'll leave an autograph for Little Wolf. I have become a master, so it must be worth a lot of money!"

    Hungry wolf: "I don't want it, who would want this kind of thing..."

    Qiyu: "Okay, okay, Mu Musang, please sign me first."

    Hearing that it might be worth a lot of money, Qiyu couldn't help but took a few extra sheets of paper for Shi Mu to sign.

    Genos: "E, sign me one too." Just take it as an encouragement to the other party.     The hungry wolf     who

    was slapped in the face in seconds: "..."

    "Little wolf, do you want it     ?

    " He would stick to the silver-haired man anytime, anywhere and couldn't get it off. He sat quietly by the window balcony. In this place, he asked Hungry Wolf to install a computer, and he just sat here and typed.