2

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 40 From the Moon—The Blind Date Guest—Blue and White 2

    The whole body of the big cat is snow-white, and its eyes are blue and white, exquisite and translucent, as bright as stars.

    The big cat's eyes are very beautiful, but they are dull, because after Shi Mu didn't make any movement, the big cat's pupils blurred for a moment.

    Shi Mu: "..."

    He went out and looked outside again, then looked back at the big cat, and finally stared at the little red dot on the map to make sure that he was right.

    This white cat...

    is Otsutsuki Toneri? ? ?

    How did he become a cat?

    Could it be because he spent points to keep the other party on Earth? He has turned into a cat, how can he complete the task?

    Shi Mu rubbed his forehead with a headache, it seems that this mission is doomed to fail.

    Sighing, Shi Mu picked up the big cat.

    Although the mission was doomed to fail, it was because of him that Otsutsuki Sheren turned into a cat, so it was impossible for him to ignore the other party.

    Look, he has to take good care of Otsutsuki Sheren who has turned into a cat during these few months.

    ...

    Otsutsuki Tonero felt that his luck was a bit unlucky, and it was fine that he was defeated by Uzumaki Naruto and took away his future wife, because he did something wrong, but on the way back to the moon, the power in his body suddenly flashed , then he was forced to land on Earth and turned into a puny cat! ! Even more than half of the ability has disappeared, and the calculated result is that it will take several months to recover! !

    The place where the cat became a cat is an alley in Muye Village. He is planning to ask Naruto Uzumaki for help, to find out what the solution is, and to have a good meal by the way! Because he is hungry.

    So this is the feeling of being hungry? ? In the past, he was very capable, even if he didn't eat, he wouldn't feel hungry.

    It felt like a novelty.

    However, when he was walking on the street, a few brats holding ninja tools blocked him and wanted to catch him and play with him!

    "Wow, this cat looks so good! Let's play with him!"

    Datong Musheren was worried that these children were from Muye Village, and didn't want to hurt each other, so he could only dodge their outstretched hands. . But because he couldn't see with his eyes, he could only escape with his voice. Even so, one of the children grabbed his leg and lifted him upside down.

    Datong Musheren gave the child a paw directly, and in an instant a paw print appeared on the child's hand.

    "Wah-wah--" The child was stunned for a moment, then sat down on the ground and cried loudly.

    The adults around heard the crying and gathered around to see what was going on.

    "There's a cat here? Whose cat doesn't like it! Let it out to catch people!"

    "Let's stray cat... let's take him to the cattery, he can be sold for a lot of money."

    Datong Musheren attached vigilantly Body, avoiding the hand of one of the adults who wanted to grab him, one dodged and ran away.