The Magician Playing Cards - Red (1)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 51 The Magician Playing Cards - Red

    "Master host, you are gaining weight~ Thank you for your hard work~"

    As soon as Shi Mu returned to the system space, a black shadow flew towards him, and stopped instantly when it flew in front of him.

    Only then did Shi Mu realize that what he almost hit was a round, fluffy ball with a pale pink body. The pink ball had two eyes that accounted for almost two thirds, and the pale pink color was very transparent. In the middle of the eyes, just above the forehead, there is a pure black, very small horn, and behind it are pink furry wings and a pink tail. Except for the black horn, this unknown creature is all pink.

    "Master Host is really awesome!" The pink fur ball spoke.

    Shi Mu finally found out from the corner of his mind that after the end of the last world, System 001 seemed to have told him that as long as he completes one more task, 001 will have an entity, so this very cute creature is... "

    ... ...001?"

    "Dangdang! I'm right~" 001 flew around Shimu very embarrassingly, showing off his beautiful and perfect body, flaunting: "Master host, please be healthy, this belongs to me Body! Kangkang, this represents romantic and beautiful pink hair..."

    Shi Mu: "..."

    "Kangkang, my strong and powerful wings and tail!"

    Shimu looked behind it, um... small Small, fleshy, and very cute.

    "The last is the black dragon horn that represents my strength and strength!"

    Shi Mu: "..."

    Forgive his clumsy eyesight, I really can't see where the strength and strength are.

    001 finally raised his non-existent chin, and said proudly: "How about the host! Are you about to be fascinated by me?!"

    Shi Mu squinted his eyes, and stretched out his evil claws...

    hugging the little pink ball Started to pluck.

    001 who didn't dare to resist: "...嘿嘤嘤qaq"

    I have to say that the hand feel is really good, a little softer than cat hair.

    The only shortcoming is: "It would be nice if it could be a little bigger."

    001 closed his eyes and pretended to be dead: "..."

    ...

    ...

    After a while of kneading, 001 hid directly, flying in the air and time as before. Mu speaks.

    Shi Mu secretly said it's a pity, he still wanted to rub it again.

    The voice of 001 is not the mechanical voice before. I don’t know if it’s because of his personality. The words he said are a bit whiny, “The host has won 3000 points this time.” Shi Mu: “I thought there were 4000 points in the world of Hokage

    . Points."

    001 checked the reason and said, "It's because the time when the host went to a relatively peaceful era, so there are only 3000 points." Shi Mu: "Okay." 001: "The host

    this

    time Do you want to take a break before continuing the mission?"

    Shi Mu: "No, anyway, I only took a vacation last month, and I am not tired, so let's start the next world directly." The