11-15 end

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 281 Ancient: The Evil King of Madness——Stone Leader 11

    Shi Zhixuan opened his mouth wide and looked at Shi Mu in disbelief.

    What Mu Mu said...was that what he meant?

    Shi Mule: "What expression do you have?"

    Shi Zhixuan: "...Women come to clear the building? There shouldn't be any women coming..."

    Shi Mu: "Why, you are allowed to like me, men like men, just Look down on women and like women?"

    Shi Zhixuan: "?!"

    "I didn't mean that..."

    Shi Mu stroked his dog's head amusedly, "Okay, okay, I know, I know that adults don't think like that. "

    Shi Zhixuan: Why does it feel like you are comforting a dog...

    Shi Mu: You've got the truth.

    Shi Zhixuan held his breath, grabbed the hand on his head, and said: "Even if women will come here, but after all, there are only a few women who have this tendency?" Shi Mu: "Pfft... Sir, you really believe

    it Ah!"

    Shi Zhixuan's complexion was a bit bad: "...So what you just said...actually lied to me?"

    Seeing that the situation was not good, Shi Mu quickly hugged the man and comforted him, "It's like the adults said Yes, women like women are rare after all, although there are, but maybe my building will collapse and I won’t meet one.”

    "I mean, women are creatures who love beauty more than beauty. When they see a unique and beautiful dress, they will definitely find me, and then try to get it, and I, in order to sell it for a good price, just need to put it Hanging it in the lobby, this allows poor ghosts who have no money and can't afford clothes to take a look."

    Shi Zhixuan: "I see."

    He had to admire Shi Mu's money-making brains, except for men, Even women are not spared.

    Shi Mu raised his head and looked at his face seriously, he was relieved when he saw that the crisis was over, and let go of the man's waist.

    Shi Zhixuan: ...Should I pretend to be angry for a while?

    ...

    On the other side, She Zhi, who was wearing a blue dress, finally walked down the stairs cautiously.

    Almost as soon as she arrived downstairs, a group of envious and jealous little sisters crowded around her.

    "She Zhi, your dress is so pretty!"

    "I have seen Mr. make this dress, it seems that he made it himself!"

    "My God! This dress is actually made of layers of yarn!! No wonder it looks so elegant... how long did it take to make it?"

    "It's so beautiful... like a fairy who came down from the sky..."

    "She Zhi, your life is so good... not only when you become After becoming an oiran, I can still wear clothes like this."

    "I knew that the oiran would wear this kind of clothes... I should have won it..."

    Hearing the envious words of all the sisters, Shezhi couldn't help but straighten her back, Also more confident. No matter how precocious she was, she couldn't help flashing a smug look in her eyes.