8

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 72 All squinting eyes are black-bellied——Brown 8

    The closest person to Shi Mu was Grandpa Gong, who happened to be working nearby, so he came over to pick Shi Mu before they did.

    Not long after Shi Mu called, Grandpa Gong came over.

    There is only one car, which looks very low-key, but if you ignore the group of people who are secretly protecting it, it is much more low-key.

    After Shi Mu got in the car, the old man just asked about his health, and asked Shi Mu if something happened recently, and why it took so long to get together with them this time.

    Shi Mu blinked and said that he didn't sleep well due to thunder last night, and now he is very sleepy, so he closed his eyes and pretended to sleep.

    The old man felt sorry for him, and asked the driver to increase the temperature in the car and stabilize the speed, and the matter was temporarily over.

    After Shi Mu left here, Aizen on the other side was also visited by uninvited guests.

    "Come out." Aizen said, staring at a certain place in the garden.

    "It really is you, Aizen." The visitor had light yellow short curly hair, army green eyes, and a little stubble on his chin. Wearing a dark green jacket, light green pants, a green and white fisherman hat and clogs, the man looks serious.

    "Urahara Kisuke, long time no see." Aizen squinted his eyes and smiled slightly, greeting him as if meeting an old acquaintance.

    The person who came, Urahara Kisuke, said unexpectedly: "It seems that you know I'm coming?"

    Aizen smiled lightly: "I saw Rukia and Kurosaki Ichigo not long ago, they knew Aizen Sonosuke escaped If you go to hell, I will definitely tell you that you have seen a human being similar to Aizen, and you will come to confirm it."

    Urahara Kisuke frowned, wondering: "Since you know, why don't you escape?"

    "Escape?" Lan Ran laughed loudly, and helplessly spread his hands and said: "Haven't you found out, I am a human being now! A human being who has lost his spiritual power and has no power to restrain a chicken."

    Urahara Kisuke hadn't noticed it just now, but after hearing what Aizen said, he suddenly realized that something was wrong with Aizen's body, and his face changed drastically: "You're wearing a yoke... wait, this isn't a yoke! Human breath, you transform yourself Become a human?!"

    Aizen smiled innocently: "I didn't do this, I was also confused, and I became like this when I woke up."

    Although Aizen smiled innocently, Kisuke Urahara didn't do it at all. If you don't trust the other party, Aizen in front of you is a very dangerous person!

    Seeing that he didn't speak, Aizen smiled and said, "What? Are you going to take me back to the Soul Realm now? But I'm a human being now, what should I do~" Kisuke Urahara's expression changed, and he said, "I'll keep an eye on

    you Yes, you'd better not play any tricks in this world, or I will take you back to hell at any time."

    In fact, it doesn't matter if Aizen has become a human being, at least he has no ability to do things that endanger the soul world. For the soul world, he will monitor the other party, and once the other party shows signs of recovery, he can take people back to the soul world.