Chapter 330 Extra Story: Follow-up (1-3)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 330 Extra Story: Follow-up~1

    "Oh, my little ancestor, where have you gone?" Xiaotiangou said helplessly, looking at the dirty young boy in front of him.

    This dirty little boy is called Yang Feng, even if his face is dirty, it can't cover the boy's exquisite facial features. As the name suggests, he has escaped from childhood to adulthood. Except for Shi Mu, even his father Yang Jian can't control him.

    The young boy still respected this uncle Xiaotiangou who grew up with him, scratched his head and smiled, "Hehe, I didn't go anywhere. I just went to Zizhu Forest with Nezha to play with the red boy for a while."

    Roaring Sky Dog: "..."

    Purple Bamboo Forest? ? Still looking for Red Boy? ? I'm afraid you don't know that Nezha and Honghaier are deadly enemies, right? You actually went to get the soil from the purple bamboo forest, didn't Master Guanyin kick you out?

    #自己养大的儿童More and Naughty How to Do#

    "Hurry up and wash it up, if the master sees it later, you will definitely be reprimanded."

    Although Yang Feng is not afraid of his father, he doesn't want to be reprimanded either. , I hurried back to the room to clean up, changed my clothes and came out again. The delicate facial features that were originally covered by mud and dust were exposed, and they were so beautiful and confident.

    "By the way, Uncle Xiaotiangou, why is father not here these days? Did he cheat?"

    Xiaotiangou looked around subconsciously: "Bah, bah, don't talk nonsense, the master is just busy, how could it be possible Cheating! Is it okay to be heard by Master Mu?"

    Yang Feng stuck out his tongue embarrassingly, "What's the matter with father? Sometimes you can't even see him when eating." "

    Master is going to Huashan in the human world..." roared Tiangou quickly covered his mouth, the master ordered not to speak out, he almost slipped his mouth.

    Yang Feng narrowed his eyes, and seeing Uncle Xiaotiangou's guilty look, he realized that this matter is not simple, "Huashan? Where is father going to do?

    " Alright."

    Sanshengmu is Yang Jian's younger sister. Yang Feng knows it, but he has never seen her since she was a child. He touched his chin and said, "Speaking of which, I haven't seen Third Aunt for a long time. I'll go see her." Look at her."

    Xiaotiangou: "..."

    Yang Feng: "What? Uncle Xiaotiangou doesn't want me to go with this expression? It seems that there is really a secret."

    Xiaotiangou: "..." It is now The only thought is that after the master finds out that the little master has gone to Huashan, the little master must not confess it.

    Although Yang Feng has always been mischievous, if he really wants to go somewhere, he will definitely report to Shi Mu, so this time he went to the human world, he also told Shi Mu first.

    Shi Mu nodded: "Yes, but the Great Sage will come later, are you sure you want to leave today?"

    Yang Feng suddenly showed a hesitant look, "Then...then I will wait for the Great Sage to come before leaving."

    The Great Sage is Sun Wukong, he is a loyal and regular customer of Shimu Snacks, he will come every other day, which is also once a year in the human world. Young Yang Feng has been a follower of Monkey King since he was a child. Maybe because he followed Monkey King to live with him for a period of time when he was a child, he is particularly attached to him.