4

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 42 The Blind Date Guest from the Ball Moon——Blue and White 4

    It was a little late when Shi Mu came home, so he hurriedly cooked dinner, because their appetites were relatively small, so the ingredients at home were enough for them to eat.

    Shi Mu first transplanted the flowers with flowers and soil to the yard for planting. There are also some more common flowers that can grow quickly after picking, so Shi Mu didn't feel bad at all, and picked a lot of them back. Then I found the long dusty bottle from the corner, washed it, connected the water, and put the flowers in it.

    Shi Mu placed a little bit in various places in the house, making the originally cold room feel a bit warmer.

    "Bai Qiu, look, isn't it pretty?"

    The big cat "looked" in Shi Mu's direction, and then looked away bored.

    He can't see it, so how can he know if it looks good or not?

    Fortunately, Shi Mu didn't intend to ask him to respond, and said to himself: "However, there are too few flowers. It seems that in the next few days, I will pick some more."

    Whatever, as long as you don't pull me.

    Datong Musheren wanted to take advantage of the fact that Mu was not at home, so he searched around the house to see if there was anything special.

    "Let's go together, Bai Qiu!"

    "Meow???"

    "Haha, are you happy too~"

    Otsutsuki Tonero: "Meow..." No, not at all.

    "The hot water should be ready, I have to wipe your body first."

    There is no water heater in this world, only water can be boiled. Shi Mu put the water in the pot and boiled it before placing the flowers. It should be good by now up.

    Amidst the big cat's extremely reluctant meowing, Shi Mu helped it wipe its body, and when the towel passed over a certain place, the big cat's body froze.

    Shi Mu intentionally teased him: "Oh~ the white ball belongs to the male~"

    "Meow——!!!!" A shrill meow suddenly sounded, and the big cat broke away from Shi Mu's hands angrily, and ran away in an instant.

    "Pfft." Shi Mu was stunned for a moment, and then burst out laughing.

    so fun. (n▽n)

    Is this earthling perverted? ! !

    Datong Musheren was so ashamed and angry that he hid on the beam, no matter how much the young people below coaxed him, he would not go down.

    Still want to lie to him? There are no doors! ! There are no windows!

    Shi Mu: "I'm going to take a bath."

    Datong Musheren glanced down at him indifferently, heh, do you think I'll be obedient if I say that? stop busy! He is now a cat! Cats say they can't understand human language!

    Shi Mu sighed amusedly, "Okay, since you don't come down, then forget it. But you are not allowed to peek."

    You can wash it as you like, what's so good about being a big man? Datong Musheren disdains.

    Seeing his arrogant look, Shi Mu shrugged helplessly.

    Well, anyway, as long as you are careful, the other party will not notice. And Otsutsuki Tonero seems to like Hinata Hinata, who is completely straight, and straight men don't go out of their way to look at other men's bodies.