9

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 22 Prince Assembly - Silver

    In order to better supervise Ya Jiujin's study, Shi Mu directly told Shi Li's father that he lived with Ya Jiujin before the exam, which made Shi Li's father so angry that he was completely black-faced at work, jealous and complained to his assistant : "I'm afraid that only Mu Mu is hot, and he will not live up to it!"

    It is impossible to live up to it. Ya Jiujin has a smart mind, and someone supervises his study, and he does not want to bear the consequences of failing the exam.

    So after finally finishing the exam, Shi Mu nervously waited for the result. Yajiujin, who was also a little worried at first, saw him like this, his heart warmed up, and he snorted coldly: "So obviously Mu Mu, you also want to go to school with me." Shi Mu didn't deny it at all: "Yes, I

    left I don’t want to let you go, Ah Ren, but a gentleman’s words are hard to follow. I said that Ah Ren will not go to the same school if he fails to get into the top 100. Maybe I will not get used to it at the beginning without Ah Ren. But you will definitely get used to it if you take it slowly."

    Ya Jiujin gritted his teeth, stretched out his hands and kneaded his face: "Don't talk like I can't pass the exam! Why does this mouth keep saying things that make me unhappy? What do you really want to use? Something is blocking it!"

    The old driver Shi Mu blushed and quickly slapped his hands away, "Aren, don't drive indiscriminately! I will be ashamed if I say such a thing." Ya Jiujin looked confused, what did I say

    ? me? ?

    ———

    A few days later, Shi Mu asked Ya Jiujin several times if the test results came out, and the other party said no. In the end, Shi Mu couldn't bear it anymore, and dragged Ya Jiujin to the school to ask the teacher, but the result Yakujin stood where he was, and he didn't move.

    "Ah Ren, why don't you leave?"

    Ya Jiujin still had that naughty look, and said with a smile, "The old woman called to check two days ago, and there were 98."

    Shi Mu:? ? ?

    ! ! !

    Shi Mu was excited and happy at first, and then got angry, so angry that he kicked Ya Jiujin several times: "Are you happy to see me worrying??!! You actually deliberately kept it from me!! You even lied to me that the grades didn't come out!" (`⌒ 'メ)

    Yajiujin let him kick, the strength was like a kitten scratching his itch, but he was a little worried about whether the kick would hurt, so he said, "I didn't lie to you. The grades didn't come out. The old woman called to ask."

    Shi Mu was already angry, but Yajiujin was still sophistrying, making him even more angry! Turning his head and leaving in an instant, Yajiujin stood for a while, but kept looking at Shi Mu from the corner of his eye, seeing that the other party had really left and had no intention of coming back, so he hurriedly chased after him. "Are you really angry?"

    "Hmph!" Shi Mu turned away from looking at him.

    Ya Jiujin had no talent for coaxing people since he was a child, because Shi Mu usually came to coax him. After thinking about it, a flash of inspiration flashed in his mind, he suddenly leaned forward, squatted down and stooped to carry the defenseless Shi Mu on his back.

    If you are angry, just recite it.

    "Ah!" Shi Mu was taken aback by his actions, seeing that Ya Jiujin was carrying him seriously, his forehead protruded, afraid that he would fall if he moved around, he patted him and said, "A Jiujin Ren! Let me down!"