11-14 end

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 159 The Wild Lion Who Works - Orange 11

    The sky was clear and the sun was setting.

    Workaholic Tojo Hidetora was forced to end his part-time job on this day.

    He wordlessly pushed aside the little baby who had been clinging to him and held it up in front of him to meet his gaze. Today, for no reason, someone stuffed a baby into him, and then that person ran back out of nowhere to take the baby back, but he refused to give it back when he got angry, and got into a fight with the other party, who knew that the baby would rely on him!

    So here comes the question, how can I bring the baby back without being beaten by the young master?

    He spoke to the little baby very seriously, regardless of whether the little baby could understand or not: "Listen to little Beru, I'll take you home now, wait a few days for the kid to come to you again, you go back You have to be obedient to know? There is a big scary monster at home, the kind that eats children, you can't afford it, and I can't afford it, understand?" "Ayi~!" Little Beilu did

    n't He understands, but he still understands the word "terrible", his eyes lit up suddenly, his originally confused expression became excited, and he even clapped his hands.

    Tojo Hideto: "...It's true that a newborn calf is not afraid of tigers."

    He hid the little Beru behind his back, and then took him back. When he got home, he carefully put his head in from the door and looked inside the house. Shi Mu bumped into the water.

    Shi Mu: "What are you doing furtively."

    "Ahahaha! I didn't."

    "You look guilty, what did you do?" Shi Mu put the kettle on to burn, and from the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of the fire behind him. Green came out and asked, "What's behind you?"

    Tojo Hidetora grinned and lifted the child out in embarrassment, and then found that he was holding the child's foot, which turned out to be accidentally knocked down , and quickly straightened the child.

    Shi Mu squinted his eyes: "...Where did the child come from?"

    Tojo Hideo said, "I was walking on the road, and somehow this child clung to me."

    Shi Mu's eyes fell on Little Beru.

    From the moment Beru saw him, his eyes became brighter, twinkling as if there were little stars in his eyes, and a happy expression appeared on his face. He stretched out his hands and wanted Shi Mu to hug him, " Hey, hey, hey~~~!!"

    Tojo Hideto: "Hey, hey, what's the matter with you little brat?! Don't move around, hey! Be careful to fall!" "

    Yeah!~~"

    Shi Mu bent slightly Looking at him, the corner of his mouth curled up, and he stretched out a finger to him, and was immediately embraced by the two little hands of little Beru.

    He raised his eyebrows: "Do you want me to hug you?"

    Little Belu raised his hands excitedly: "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~"

    "No way."

    Tears welled up in Little Belu's eyes: "Hey..."

    Shi Mu The attitude is tough: "I can't hug you."

    The current little Beru is in a very bad state. He remembers that in the original book he was picked up by Hidetora Tojo because he had Wang fever. "King Fever" is a common disease of the royal family. Its symptom is fever, and the cause is mostly the inability to release excessive magic power smoothly. Because little Beru grows day by day, his magic power also increases with time, so because little Beru's magic power is too strong, and Oga is a human being, he can't bear the huge magic power of little Beru for a while.