10

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 23 Prince Assembly - Silver

    The love expert Qianshi Qingchun started to make a move: "How about this, are you going to meet him now? I'll go with you later, and then you pretend to chat with me and don't look at him. I'll see his reaction. He'll know right away whether he likes you or not!"

    "What's the reaction?"

    "!!!"

    The sudden voice startled all three present.

    Shi Mu came out from behind Ya Jiujin, and said with a smile: "Sorry, I scared you. I just saw you chatting and didn't disturb you."

    Ya Jiujin saw his eyes lit up, "You're back."

    Qian Shi Both Qingchun and Taiyi looked at Shi Mu curiously, and stared at his face for a few seconds, only to recover after being stared at by Yajiujin's death gaze.

    Qian Shi didn't know how much he had listened to, so he tentatively said: "Ahem, what I said just now..."

    Shi Mu smiled: "I heard everything."

    Qian Shi: "..." It's over, the Lord overheard.

    Shi Mu asked Ya Jiujin, and said with a smile: "Are you going to chat with them and ignore me?" "Are you a fool

    , why would I wrong myself to chat with them deliberately to prove my heart? Just to make you jealous? You feel sorry for me Don't you feel distressed?" Ya Jiujin looked arrogant, but the words he said seemed to be smeared with honey.

    Qianshi Qingchun was speechless, his scalp was numb from his words, this person, this person is really the Yajiujin he knew? ? Not some alien product?

    Shi Mu couldn't help laughing, feeling sweet in his heart, he couldn't hug others because of the presence of outsiders, and said in an intimate and somewhat regretful tone: "This is the first time Ah Ren has spoken in public, but it's a pity that I didn't have time to record it." "

    Huh , I’m just afraid that you’ll cry and embarrass yourself outside!”

    Yajiujin demonstrated what textbook tsundere is, thinking to himself: Fortunately, you didn’t record it.

    Shi Mu ignored him, greeted the other two, raised his hand to shake hands with them one by one, "Hello, my name is Shi Mu, I'm Yakutsu's friend, I just transferred to Yamabuki, please take care of me in the future." "I, my name

    is Tan Taiyi, hello senior!" "

    ...so you call this relationship friends, you've learned a lot." Qianshi Qingchun complained helplessly, the double arrows were almost pointing into each other's eyes, and raised his hand to shake hands with him: "My name is Qian Shi Qingchun, you can just call me Qian Shi."

    Shi Mu said embarrassedly: "Although Ah Ren and I know it well, we are still underage, so we decided to be together after we become adults~"

    Qian Shi Qingchun envied Jealousy again: Tsk, terrible bamboo horse relationship.

    "Hey! How long are you going to hold it!"

    Ya Jiujin yelled in dissatisfaction, and Qian Shi realized that he was still holding Shi Mu's hand, so he let it go immediately in fright.

    "I'm sorry, sorry, I forgot."

    Shi Mu said gently: "It's okay, don't worry about it."

    Qianshi sighed: It's so gentle, it's a pity to play with Akutsu, it's a tyrant, a tyrant.