Fanwai: Those who love hot pot will not have bad luck

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 64 Fanwai: Those who love hot pot will not have bad luck

    Alas...

    It has been a month since Il fans woke up from this new world, from indifference at the beginning to excitement to loss.

    He should have encountered the time-traveling that the mature-looking uncle said, and he had time-traveled to the usual world himself.

    After he realized that he was not in the original world, he immediately went to Hisoka to see if there was someone named Mu Mu beside him, and it turned out...the other party was still single... let alone where Mu Mu was... ...

    I can't eat hot pot anymore! Then what's the use of letting him time travel! ! It's better to let him be in the original world! At least one person named Leorie knows how to cook a little bit of hot pot! !

    Could it be that letting him time travel is to punish him not to eat hot pot? ?

    terrible.

    Il fans were terrified. The first time I felt fear, Yi Ermi's face was still very indifferent, and then I found his younger brother, the second child, Miji·Beating Dike, although Miji is not only fat but also weak, but he has good computer skills. You can definitely find a way to make hot pot!

    Mi Chi shivered on the seat with his head up, looking at his elder brother in fear. Since his elder brother passed out inexplicably a few days ago and then woke up again, his aura has become even more terrifying.

    ↑The resentment of not being able to eat hot pot.

    Mi Ji: "Big Brother... Do you want anything from me..."

    Seeing his cowardly look, Yier fans wanted to show murderous intent to scare his younger brother, but thinking that he "needed something from others", he suppressed his bad taste Thoughts, expressed their intentions.

    "Hot pot? Okay... I'll search..."

    Mi Ji suddenly didn't dare to look at his elder brother anymore, his eyes were fixed on the screen, and his fingers were crackling to operate. It may be because of the instinct of a small animal when it encounters a natural enemy, and its hand speed is faster than before. It was more than twice as fast, and even Il fans couldn't see the speed at which he was typing on the keyboard.

    e... It seems that this second brother is not useless.

    "Brother, do you see that this hot pot is what you're looking for?" Mi Ji pointed to a burning pot on the computer screen that was set up by a bonfire, and said tremblingly.

    Il fan: "...not pot, but food."

    "Food??" Mi Ji was so frightened that he quickly stared at the screen again: "I'm sorry qaq, I'll keep looking—"

    Half an hour passed , The cold sweat on the back of Mi Ji's head grew more and more. During the period, he found a lot of information to show to Il fans, but all of them were rejected by coincidence. In the end, Mi Ji didn't dare to look back at his elder brother's face.

    Mi Ji thought of an idea: "How about this, big brother, I will post a reward post on the Internet... There are more people on the Internet, maybe they will know about this hot pot." Yi Ermi nodded: "Yes, yes.

    "

    Mi Ji wiped the sweat from his forehead, patted his chest and said, "Leave this to me!"