8

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 8 Rainbow Team - Gray

    You think so beautifully! !

    Haizaki stopped talking, and stood at the door of the kitchen, staring at Shi Mu without speaking.

    Shi Mu tilted his head, pretending not to understand: "Xiangwu-san doesn't need to stand anywhere, I'll be fine soon."

    Haizaki: "...Did you do it on purpose?"

    Shi Mu looked at him for a while, and finally gave in.

    "Shogo-san, you are too foul, because you can't get it, you look at me with that kind of eyes."

    Haizaki: "..." What kind of eyes? ?

    While busy, Shi Mu said, "My parents had an accident because of an airplane accident not long ago."

    Haizaki was stunned, he thought it was Shi Mu's parents who ignored the family and left Shi Mu alone at home, but he didn't expect it to be the case .

    "Cough, are you going to cry now? I'll laugh at you."

    Shi Mu rolled his eyes: "Xiang Wusang's way of comforting people is really terrible." "

    I'm not comforting you !Thinking too much! I just don't want to eat your tears!"

    And, what's so bad about it? !

    Huizaki looked at Shi Mu's face carefully for a while, and found that his eyes were normal, so he was relieved when he didn't cry. Glancing around, he said, "Hey, your water is about to boil."

    Suddenly, Shi Mu suddenly stopped, raised the kitchen knife in his hand, shook it twice, and said, "Xiang Wusang, don't bother me again, I won't Guaranteed to do something later."

    Haizaki looked him up and down disdainfully: "Just your small body?"

    Although Shi Mu spent this period of time in health care and running, but the time is relatively short, even if you have more body A little meat, but compared with Haizaki Shougo, it is not enough.

    Shi Mu raised his eyebrows and smiled: "Bet?"

    Haizaki: "What is the bet?"

    Shi Mu: "Stand still, I can let you out in a minute."

    Huizaki thought it was funny, and then he really laughed, "Okay!"

    Shi Mu: "If I win, you will have to listen to me for the next three days. If you win, you don't have to listen to me.

    " Haizaki: "...Yes."

    Haizaki didn't bother arguing with him about who would lose and who would win, since he thought it was impossible for him to lose anyway.

    Shi Mu: "Aren't you afraid that I'll cut you with a knife?"

    Hui Qi said calmly, "Will you?" "No."     Shi Mu

    said with a smile, "That's the beginning."

raised eyebrows.

    Shi Mu put down the knife, walked in front of him, grabbed Hui Qi's shoulder with both hands, then stood on tiptoe, and kissed him.

    When the lips met, Shi Mu could see Huizaki's eyes widened in shock, and his eyes were bent. Before Huizaki could react, he stuck out his tongue and licked the opponent's lips.