Extra: Young Brother

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 175 Extra: Young Brother

    Young brother is 18 years old this year. He is the child of Hades, the king of Hades, and the queen of the underworld. He has a reserved personality. It may be because he has faced his father's disgust since he was a child, so he is a little afraid of him.

    Perhaps in the eyes of the gods, 18 years old is nothing at all. Compared with hundreds of years old, he is still a child, but he has grown up and can move out of his home to support himself! He never wanted to see his father look at him with disgust! !

    Isn't it just that you were clingy when you were a child? As for holding grudges till now?

    After his 18th birthday, he asked his father about moving.

    "You want to move?" Shi Mu was surprised when he heard that, and looked at his son in surprise. "Why do you want to move out all of a sudden?"

    "It wasn't all of a sudden..." Qingdi looked to the side where he was working, but he was actually looking at his father.

    Shi Mu followed his gaze and happened to meet Hades' gaze.

    Hades stiffened his back and lowered his head slowly.

    Shi Mu: "..."

    Well, now the truth is revealed.

    He was helpless, Hades, should he be so jealous... When he named his son at the beginning, he chose the name Qingdi, and it took him many years to realize that Qingdi meant rival in love?

    Now that his son is moving away, he doesn't actually have much resistance, but he is worried that the other party will be harassed by the gods of Mount Olympus. As for whether he will learn bad things, he is still very relieved of his son.

    "Okay, but where are you going to move?"

    Younger brother: "Haven't decided yet."

    "Where do you plan to go?"

    "Well! I don't want to go to Mount Olympus, it's too messy, and there's the human world It’s also not peaceful recently, Athena is fighting wars everywhere in order to expand her reputation, after much deliberation, it’s better to go to the underworld.”

    Hearing that his son did not intend to go to other places, but stayed in the underworld, both Shi Mu and Hades were relieved. No matter how much Hades disliked his son, the other party was also the child of him and the queen of the underworld. He took the second place in his heart, let him watch his son go to the fire pit of Mount Olympus, he would never agree.

    Hades thought for a while and said: "There is a lot of rent at Naihe Bridge..."

    Younger brother: "I don't go to Naihe Bridge, it's too noisy."

    Shi Mu probably heard it: "You want to go there Where?"

    The young brother blushed slightly: "Well, Tartarus is quite quiet there, I want to live there."

    Shi Mu: "..." Son, why are you blushing?

    Hades didn't notice anything wrong, nodded in agreement, and said, "It's really quiet there, and the first generation god is quite lonely staying in the abyss by himself, you might as well be a companion." The younger brother's eyes

    widened Liang, suppressing the excitement in his heart, said with a smile: "Yeah, thank you father."

    Hades' face softened a lot, "I went over there and be careful not to cause trouble for the first generation god."