All Squinting Eyes Are Black Belly--Brown (1)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 65 All Squinting Eyes Are Black Belly——Brown

    "The host is really awesome!"

    Every time I return to the system space, I will hear 001's voice for the first time. Shi Mu is already used to it, hugging the fluffy fur that is rushing towards me, kneading the soft furry , and then let 001 directly settle the points.

    "This time I got 4000 points~, I have a total of 4900 points~ Is there anything you want to buy, Master Host?"

    Shi Mu shook his head: "Not yet, let's talk about the next world first."

    001 blinked round Liu Liu's eyes swallowed back the words "Don't you take a break?"

    Well, the host has always been very diligent.

    "The next world is "Death", and the target of the mission is Aizen Soyousuke." "Aizen

    ..." Shi Mu has an impression of this person, probably because he is a villain that Shi Mu liked more when he was chasing dramas , and a lot of c's about him... ahem.

    Shi Mu forgot most of the plot, but still remembered some of Aizen's main deeds.

    He is the captain of the 5th team in the Shinigami. He is a person who uses all means to achieve his goals. After defecting from the soul world and fleeing to the virtual circle, he created ten blades, that is, created ten younger brothers, and became the ruler of the virtual circle. He also has great ambitions. After ruling the virtual circle, he took the path that many villains have taken, delusional to rule the world of corpses and souls.

    Of course, the results of the villains must be used as stepping stones for the protagonist. He was defeated by Kurosaki Ichigo when he attacked the soul world, and the final result was imprisoned in the hell of the soul world

    . What I remember most clearly is that Aizen is a smiling tiger who is not easy to mess with.

    Those who squinted were all black-bellied

    001: "Hmm, what kind of ability does the host need to exchange this time~"

    Shi Mu thought: "As long as the ability is enough, there are things to exchange..."

    001: "Hmm?"

    Shi Mu: "May I know when I'm going in?"

    001 sneered and said, "It's possible, but it needs 2000 points..."

    Hiss -

    butcher!

    Shi Mu: "Can I know the position of "I" in Death God? Specifically, whether "I" is in the human world or in the Soul Realm." 001 checked it out, and happily said: "Yeah, this

    news is free. , the master host is in the human world!"

    Human world—

    this is difficult...

    Shi Mu was resting on his forehead with a headache, you must know that Ai Ran has always been in the world of corpses and souls, and if he is in the world of human beings, the two of them will not be able to see each other , let alone the strategy of having a baby. The only way for him to go to the world of souls is to follow the team of the protagonist Kurosaki Ichigo.

    But he doesn't know the plot line! In case the plot line is about to end, Aizen will be locked up, even if he goes to the soul world, it will not help.