The Walking Elementary School-Students-Silver Gray (1)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 27 The Walking Elementary School—Students—Silver Gray

    "Welcome back, Master Host~ As expected of Master Host, you have completed the task again, really amazing~" 001 flattered Shi Mu without a trace.

    At this time, Shi Mu's body is no longer as thin as when he first entered the system space. Because of the nourishment of the soul body, his complexion is healthier, and some flesh has grown on his body.

    When 001 praised his rainbow fart, Shi Mu smiled sincerely: "I want to thank 001 for allowing me to stay in the first two worlds until the end of my life, instead of leaving after giving birth." 001 is a little embarrassed, if he

    has The entity blushed a long time ago, "This is the benefit that the host should have."

    Shi Mu didn't say anything, and buried his gratitude in his heart.

    In his previous life, he specifically found a system like this to travel through the text to read, but most systems require the host to leave after the mission is made, and few stay. Of course, there may be various factors in the host's choice.

    Anyway, the abuse made his heart hurt. If he left after giving birth, how uncomfortable would the mission target be? He was the one who took the initiative to find someone to complete the task, and even if he left his blood in the end, but if it would cost him a lifetime of pain, it would be better not to keep it.

    So Shi Mu is really grateful for the humanization of the system. Although after he entered the system space, the feelings generated by the mission world are gone, but he still has other memories.

    "001, let's settle the points."

    001: "Same as the last world, 1000 points! Because it is a relatively peaceful world, so the points are relatively small, and the next world will be a bit dangerous, host be careful~"

    " What's the next world?"

    "It's "Detective Conan", and the mission goal is Gin."

    "Detective Conan? Gin?" Shi Mu frowned slightly, this world is dangerous and dangerous, and peaceful. Because the main plot line revolves around the protagonist, it is fine to stay away from the main character, and not run into the dead elementary school students, but it will not work if the mission goal is gin.

    Seeing his silence, 001 said cautiously: "Master Host, the next world is more dangerous, do you want to exchange items?"

    Shi Mu: "Can the abilities exchanged into this body be brought to the mission world together? Will it appear?" Can’t keep up with the body?”

    001: “Hmm, Master Host doesn’t have to worry about this at all! The body of the mission world is equal to the soul of Master Host!” Shi Mu’s frown still did not loosen, staring

    at Regarding the abilities sold in the mall, the same ability starts with at least 4,500 points.

    "It's too expensive."

    001 said in surprise, "Huh? Expensive? This is already a very favorable price for the host. And if the host redeems it, the power will automatically flow into the host's body and be mastered automatically! "

    It's really a good deal. It not only saves the time to study, but also doesn't limit the talent." Shi Mu smiled and said, "But what I exchanged is not the same."