Extra: 2

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 62 Extra Story: The Female Inherits Her Father's Business, Mariko (2)

    "Click click..." Sure enough, this is Hisoka's child...

    Don't say I'm a fan, even Hisoka himself has some doubts about whether he accidentally left a child.

    ↑The thing is like this.

    Because there was still some time left for the hunter exam, the three of them sat in the corner and played cards for a while. Then Hisoka and Yiermi witnessed Xiaotuanzi and Hisoka dismissing exactly the same.

    Even the way of cheating is the same!

    "Oh hehe~ I won this one~◆" Xiaoyuanzi was so happy that she couldn't see her eyes from laughing. "Uncle Xiao Yi, give me the money~"

    Ask the iron cock to give the money? No, it's impossible in this lifetime. "Click da." Hisoka still owes me money, you ask him for it.

    Xiao Yuanzi said without even thinking: "Impossible ~ Father's money has already been taken away by Mu Mu, and when did you, Father, be tricked by Uncle Xiaoyi again...?" Before he finished speaking

    , A few ordinances were stuffed into his hand.

    Hisoka: "Little Apple~Who is Mumu~◆"

    Xiaoyuanzi stared at the money in his hand, and forgot to spit out the punctuation marks in surprise: "Impossible! How can you be rich, Father? Did you secretly hide your private money again?"

    Private money?

    Il fan: "Click click!?"

    There is a lot of information!

    The corner of Hisoka's mouth twitched, and his eyes were meaningful: "Little Apple, it seems that we should have a good chat~◆"

    Xiao Yuanzi frowned, she was very smart, and a series of things didn't match, even if she didn't respond at first Come here, now I guess something is wrong. "Hmm ~ I feel the same way ~ ◆"

    - This is the half-hour dividing line of the showdown -

    "So the little apple is from 10 years later~?"

    After Xiao Yuanzi knew that the other party was not his father, his already casual attitude became even more casual: "Hmm ~ more accurately, it should be ten years from the parallel world ~ This world is so boring, even Mumu doesn't have any ◆" Then

    Xiaoyuan Mariko looked Hisoka up and down, with worry (?) in his eyes, and said firmly, "You are still single now." The

    corner of Hisoka's mouth twitched: "...um, yes ◆"

    This look It's really annoying.

    Xiao Yuanzi sighed, what should the father of this world do! There won't be another silly Mumu willing to take over. Could it be that the father in this world will die alone?

    "Click click -" So this is really your child?

    Even after knowing such a shocking news, the expression of Il fans is still... well, there is no expression.

    As time passed, there were more and more people in the arena. Xiao Yuanzi remembered that brother Xiaojie said that she and her father took part in the same hunter exam, and it seems that this is the one. So she kept an eye on the door while she played poker.