7

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 91 Those with squinting eyes are black-bellied——Brown 7

    After watching the movie, the sky outside had already darkened, and it was raining lightly. Shi Mu looked at the weather forecast and said, "The weather forecast says it will rain tonight, and it might be a bit heavy. Let's go back." "Okay

    . "Aizan also just doesn't want to go out for a stroll.

    Because it was raining lightly, Shi Mu bought an umbrella on the side of the street, and after handing it to Lan Ran, he consciously held the other's wrist.

    Lan Ran didn't think much, opened the umbrella and shared the same one with him, and saw the light rain floating on the boy's shoulder from the corner of his eye, without thinking too much, subconsciously reached out and put his arms around Shi Mu's shoulder, letting him get closer to him.

    Shi Mu lowered his head and sneered.

    It was only then that Aizen realized that the distance between the two of them was too close, but everyone is a man...it shouldn't matter.

    When passing by the fruit shop, Shi Mu looked at the big durian on the hawker's stall, his eyes were shining.

    "Shall we buy a durian and go back to eat?"

    Aizen, who was still calm at first, changed his face suddenly when he heard the word durian.

    Before Shi Mu bought a durian back home, he didn't care about it at the beginning, thinking it was just a fruit! As a result, when Shimu opened the durian, the pungent smell rushed from the tip of his nose into his brain instantly.

    The smell is very unique, like a combination of stinky cheese and stinky onions. Almost instantly, the man in charge of the virtual circle changed his face and backed away while holding his nose.

    In his eyes, the very weak human teenager sniffed the strange-smelling fruit with an intoxicated expression, hooked some yellow paste-like flesh with his index finger, and put it in his mouth to lick.

    Aizen: "..." This human being is really scary.

    And in the end, Shi Mu was forced to scoop him up with a spoon and put it into his mouth. The taste was soft and glutinous, soft and sweet, a bit like ice cream. Not only did it lose the previous smell, And there is a special fragrance...

    He came back to his senses and found that Shi Mu was very close to his face, so close that he could see his reflection in the other's eyes, "It's delicious~~"

    Aizen admitted the fruit The taste is okay, but the smell is really unacceptable!

    After the memory was over, Lan Ran came back to his senses, looked at Shi Mu, and found that he had packed the durian and paid for it.

    Blue Ran: "..." Forget it, I bought everything, and I can eat it again.

    He had absolutely no expectations!

    Of course, in the end, most of the durians Shi Mu bought went into Lan Ran's stomach, let alone that.

    At night, Aizen was still lying on the bed, and there was already rumbling thunder outside, accompanied by the crisp sound of raindrops hitting the stone slabs of the eaves.

    He looked out the window, just in time to see the scene where the lightning split the night in two, and frowned, "It's raining a bit."

    Suddenly, his ears moved, and he heard the sound of the doorknob being turned.