High IQ 218 Shaking M - Golden (1)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 106 High IQ 218 Shaking M - Golden 1

    After Shi Mu woke up again, he returned to the system space. Because he had spent a long time in the last world, he looked a little dazed. He felt a sense of belonging after hearing 001 bluffing in his ears. Thoughts gradually returned to reality.

    "Master host~ Long time no see!"

    "Well, long time no see." It's been a long time since I rubbed 001's fur, and I still miss it a little.

    001: "Master Host, the remaining points in the last world are 7,400, and this world has 5,500 points, and a total of 12,900 points."

    Shi Mu: "Hey, there are quite a lot of points in this world."

    He didn't think it was difficult, so he still The accident points are only around 4000.

    After hearing his thoughts, 001 said speechlessly: "Master host, you look down on yourself too much. You must know that the difficulty of this world is S-level." The master

    host still thinks that there is no difficulty. If other hosts listen to it, The air is about to vomit blood.

    Shi Mu smiled embarrassedly, "I won't discuss this anymore, 001, what is the next world?"

    001: Well, other hosts regard it as a task to do a task, but their own host regards doing a task as a vacation in a small world. Why is the gap so big...

    "The next world is "The Disaster of Saiki Kusuo". The mission target is the protagonist's brother, Saiki Sorasuke. The difficulty factor of this world is also s!" Saiki Sorasuke

    ?

    Shi Mu was thinking about this person in his mind, but he couldn't remember the specifics. He only remembered that the other party was a super genius with a score of more than 200, but because he didn't have the same super power as his younger brother, he couldn't beat Saiki Kusuo since he was a child. One thing I remember most clearly is that Saiki Kongsuke and Saiki Kusuo lost thousands of times in the rock-paper-scissors game without winning.

    As for why Shi Mu remembered it so clearly, it was probably because he had never seen such a stupid villain before.

    Thinking of this, Shi Mu couldn't hold back a chuckle.

    001 doesn't understand why the host is laughing. Could it be that he laughed when he heard the difficulty is s? ? Is it too difficult or too simple... 001's two eyebrows are almost tangled together, and it feels that the master's train of thought is simply too difficult to guess_(:3」∠)_.

    "...Master host, what do you want to exchange this time?"

    Shi Mu smiled and said, "I don't need it this time

    ." Knowing the plot, he vaguely reminded: "Master host, the next world is s, and the protagonist Saiki Kusuo is super powerful, I think you can exchange the original manga or anime first..." Shi Mu

    accepted Its good intentions explained: "I know that the superpower possessed by Saiki Kusuo can be said to be the most invincible existence in any world setting, so no matter what ability I exchange, it is just a drop in the ocean, and it is impossible to defeat the opponent Yes, and maybe Kusuo Saiki knew what I was going to do before even approaching the other party."

    001 was stunned: "Then...then what should I do..." The protagonist is so strong, what will the host do? task?

    "Stupid." Shi Mu flicked 001's forehead amusedly, and said, "Our mission target is not Saiki Kusuo, but Saiki Kongsuke! It's just to give birth to him, and we don't have any malice towards them at all. It is better to approach with a normal heart. Maybe Saiki Kusuo sees that my target is Saiki Kongsuke, and he will be happy to let me harass him. It just so happens that Saiki Kongsuke Avert your eyes and don't bother him."