11 end

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 11 Rainbow Team - Gray

    "Xiangwu-san, did you really take hormones?! You are so tall!" Looking at Huizaki who was a whole head taller than him, Shi Mu felt unbalanced when he came to this world and only grew a few centimeters taller. .

    A person who drinks milk every morning is actually no better than a person who only drinks milk occasionally! !

    what is this? Is the villain unique? !

    Haizaki lifted his eyelids lazily, and hugged him up, a sense of weightlessness hit him, Shi Mu subconsciously clamped his legs around his waist, and wrapped his arms around his neck.

    When Shi Mu saw that he was leading him towards the bedroom, he pulled his face and said, "We are not yet adults! No way!"

    Haizaki was upset when talking about adulthood, time passed too slowly! Who is this to torture to death? ! "I know, I won't go in again."

    But except for the last step, everything that should be done has been done.

    Seeing his upset look, Shi Mu wanted to laugh, and kissed him on the side of the cheek. "The black-haired Shougo-san is also very handsome."

    Haizaki's eyes darkened, and he speeded up: "I'll let you kiss enough later!"

    Entering the bedroom, Huizaki closed the door skillfully with his feet, blocking a certain dog. Cats who want to sneak in.

    Zhang Zhang: "..." Damn two-legged beast! It also wants to kiss and hug!

    The owner hasn't kissed and hugged it for a long time! qaq

    ...

    In a few days, Fukuda High School will have a match with Kaito's basketball club. Haizaki didn't care about it at first, but after hearing that Kise Ryota is in Kaito's basketball club, he spends almost every day in the basketball club. If Shi Mu couldn't be sure that Haizaki was just an old enemy to Kise, he would have wondered if Huizaki liked Kise Ryota and wanted to attract the other party's attention.

    Fortunately, Haizaki didn't know what Shi Mu was thinking, otherwise he would be too disgusted to eat.

    After evening self-study, Shi Mu went to Futian basketball club to find someone, but he couldn't find anyone, "Where's Xiangwu-san?"

    People in the basketball club are very familiar with Shi Mu, "I don't know, he didn't come to the basketball club today."

    Shi Mu frowned, didn't he come to the basketball club?

    Ever since Haizaki knew that he was going to play against Kise, he wanted to eat and drink on the basketball court, how could he not come? The only possibility is...

    Shi Mu thought that in the original work, Haizaki went to Kise alone, could it be that today?

    The corner of Shi Mu's mouth twitched, really, he was really attached to Huang Lai.

    Saying goodbye to the people in the basketball club, Shi Mu didn't know where they were, so he took out his mobile phone to check the location, the distance was not far, but in order to save time, Shi Mu took a taxi and called someone in the taxi .

    As soon as Haizaki uttered harsh words and confronted Kise, the sound of a cartoon bell broke the silence.

    Everyone: "..." This ringtone is really childish.