3

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 53 The Magician Playing Cards - Red 3

    There was no surprise in the final result, Hisoka was defeated by Shi Mu, and rubbed on the ground.

    Hisoka, who is still young but has a tendency to pervert, although lying down with broken limbs and unable to move, has a very happy smile on his face, "I'm really curious, what kind of mind ability do you have~ you can have multiple forms~"

    Shi Mu: "No, you will know later."

    Hisoka: "Hmm ↑~ It seems that the golden apple is not going to kill me~"

    Shi Mu: "Do you want to beat me?"

    Little Hisoka heard the words Instantly puffed up her bun face, "Huh~ I will defeat the Golden Apple sooner or later~" "

    You really don't remember, you injured me not long ago."

    Hisoka:? ? ?

    who? me? I'm so good?

    During the battle, Hisoka, who didn't care about other people at all, fell into deep thought.

    "Let's talk about it after you think about it." Shi Mu said indifferently.

    As he spoke, he connected Hisoka's broken hands and feet, tied him up with rattan, and dragged him away, "If you want to live until then, be obedient."

    Hisoka moved his body and found He couldn't get rid of these vines at all, but he didn't want to leave. Instead, he wanted to follow the golden apple in front of him, and he could have a fight anytime, anywhere. Thinking about it made his blood boil! "Golden Apple~Where are you taking me~?"

    "Don't call me Golden Apple, I'm Shi Mu."

    "Okay ~ Mu Musang~~"

    Shi Mu looked back at him indifferently, without saying anything What.

    Shi Mu ignored him, although he was dragged and his body was a little painful from the uneven ground, Hisoka wanted to provoke Shi Mu to talk: "Hmm~ Mu Musang is really heartless and indifferent~~ But really It’s too much for my appetite~★”

    "How old is Mu Musang~? Although she looks only about 13 years old, but she may be an older uncle who pretends to be young~★"...Where is

    Mu Musang going to take me? ~I look forward to it~ Maybe Mu Musang, who looks very serious, is actually a little ~pervert~★" Shi Mu

    stopped, looked back at the child who was talking vigorously, and smiled meaningfully , "Speaking of special hobbies, I do have one."

    Hisoka, who was talking nonsense, froze for a moment, "Mu Musang really knows how to joke~★" "

    If you say one more word, this is no longer a joke. Hisoka

    chose to keep silent.

    Without Hisoka, Shi Mu's ears are much clearer and his walking speed is much faster.

    Hisoka: "...Mu Musang~★"

    "Say."

    "Can I stand up and walk by myself~"

    Shi Mu stopped and blamed him: "Why didn't you say it earlier."

    Although Hisoka is still young, but After dragging for such a long time, his arms are still a little sore.