2

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 66 All squinting eyes are black-bellied——Brown 2

    The sun is shining brightly, the green lawn stretches as far as the eye can see, and under a huge tree, the family gathers together happily.

    Shi Mu looked at the four people in front of him who randomly pulled out a beautiful scenery, wondering why there were so many fanboys and girls, if they knew that their idol sons and grandsons were so old, they might go crazy.

    "Baby? What are you doing standing there, come and taste the chicken wings that Grandpa just baked." Grandpa Gong laughed while holding up the chicken wings in his hand, he did not look like an elite in front of outsiders at all.

    "You're all burnt! The baby eats my roast!" Grandpa Yi glanced at his skewers in disgust and said.

    Grandpa Gong objected: "What do you know! Barbecue needs to be charred a little to taste delicious! Besides, yours might not be cooked yet!" Grandpa Di raised his forehead, and immediately quarreled with

    his old man.

    Shi's father and Qing's mother persuaded the quarrel helplessly. The older the two became, the more childish they became. In the past, it was the two of them who quarreled and the two old ones persuaded each other to make peace, but now it's completely reversed.

    Shi Mu shook his head, put aside unrealistic thoughts, got up and joined the ranks of persuading the fight.

    With Shi Mu's joining, the fighting situation calmed down instantly.

    Holding a bunch in both hands, Shi Mu looked at the nervous look of the two, and took a bite out of laughter, "Mmm, it's delicious." The

    two grandpas laughed: "Mmmm, then I'll continue Bake..."

    Shi's father and Qing's mother: "..." You have taken up all the space, what should we bake.

    The two had no choice but to cut the fruit and squeeze the juice.

    Dad Shi: "Mu Mu, why don't you move back home?"

    Shi Mu took a bite of the pineapple and said with a smile, "Why did you say the same thing as Grandpa Yuan? I don't plan to move. It's fine where I live. .”

    He has already inquired clearly with the system that the place is just not far from the school of the protagonist Kurosaki Ichigo, and it is the area where the plot point takes place. So after Aizen escaped, even if the first foothold was not in Tokyo, he would definitely come here.

    Shi's father said awkwardly: "Without the protection of your family, and you have never left your family, father is afraid that you will suffer."

    Shi Mu said obediently: "Yes, I know."

    Shi's father had nowhere to rest his loving heart, and said: Is the pocket money enough? Later, Dad will transfer 20 million to you. If you don’t have enough, you can buy whatever you want. By the way, do you want to buy a car? I think one is very suitable for you, and Dad will buy it. Here I give it to you..."

    Shi Mu: "...Dad, no need, I think riding a bicycle is good for your health."

    What kind of bicycle do you want! !

    "Yeah, good." Shi's father nodded, as if he had listened to Shi Mu's words, but Shi Mu knew that the other party didn't listen to him at all. Shi Mu smiled and did not continue this topic.